Looking for Stadium Series Devils Pom Winter Hat and Scarf...

grcenter47

That green knit hat is actually a reveersable one. Its hard to see but check this link out. This is the side that shows in stores when its for sale.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/martin-brodeur-of-the-new-jersey-devils-walks-out-before-news-photo/465012405

I bought it two weeks ago not knowing its reversable. I have still seen these online and as of this morning the NHL Store in NYC still has them. You can call and they will ship it to you.

I can't get a good angle on it........any chance you can link to where you might see it online?

The shop in the City doesn't appear to have a web page unless I'm missing it

Thanks again

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

I can't get a good angle on it........any chance you can link to where you might see it online?

Thanks again

they have a page on facebook only i believe. i think if you message them through they can probably answer all your questions

Thanks again

Here try this link. Its to google images (the direct link to Dick's Sporting Goods) does not work cause they sold out.  The first pic (red side with writing) is what stores have it on display as. The second pic (green) is the reversable that many want. I was in the NHL store yesterday and they had a few. You can call and ask for the devils stadium series reversable knit.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1680&bih=881&q=new+jersey+devils+stadium+series+reversable+hat&oq=new+jersey+devils+stadium+series+reversable+hat&gs_l=img.3...840.11384.0.11655.47.17.0.30.30.0.125.1370.14j3.17.0....0...1ac.1.32.img..14.33.1470.X92StqhV7Jo#hl=en&q=new+jersey+devils+stadium+series+reversible+hat&spell=1&tbm=isch

• Like 1

Here try this link. Its to google images (the direct link to Dick's Sporting Goods) does not work cause they sold out.  The first pic (red side with writing) is what stores have it on display as. The second pic (green) is the reversable that many want. I was in the NHL store yesterday and they had a few. You can call and ask for the devils stadium series reversable knit.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1680&bih=881&q=new+jersey+devils+stadium+series+reversable+hat&oq=new+jersey+devils+stadium+series+reversable+hat&gs_l=img.3...840.11384.0.11655.47.17.0.30.30.0.125.1370.14j3.17.0....0...1ac.1.32.img..14.33.1470.X92StqhV7Jo#hl=en&q=new+jersey+devils+stadium+series+reversible+hat&spell=1&tbm=isch

I called them and this hat, like the pom hat, is $32 plus tax and shipping put it just short of $40 all in. I liked the hat I'm not sure I liked it for $40.

Thanks for the heads up on this for me though.

Edited by mac760

Wasn't long before aikman8star got involved in the $100 pom pom club as a seller. Wore mine yesterday and my husband said to me "you've got gold on your head disguised as a pom pom" lol

Edited by TheRedStorm

Wasn't long before aikman8star got involved in the $100 pom pom club as a seller. Wore mine yesterday and my husband said to me "you've got gold on your head disguised as a pom pom" lol

And the best part is he claims he is a Devils fan.  I have never seen a Devils fan lowball other Devils fans when he buys and gouges them when he sells as much as him.  He tried to lowball me on an item that I knew he was just trying to resell so I have blocked him from buying any of my stuff.  It may cost me a sale but it makes my conscience clearer as I know he will not then turn around and rip off other Devils fans.

If anyone is looking for that retro stadium series scarf (goes with the ever so famous toque), Cosby's in NYC has one in their window. You can call and get it shipped to you. I saw it there this morning as my office is in the same building. NYC Store was sold out of the scarf.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.