GDT: Superbowl Sunday - Giants vs Patriots

Don

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How'd she win them?

It was some online contest, not sure what exactly it was. She got two tickets, airfare, transportation to the game, an American Express gift card, and a bag of NFL stuff. And this was way back in October, back before anyone realistically thought the Giants would be going to the Super Bowl.

My mother is mad at me for rooting for the Giants. I keep saying Hey Toomer went to Michigan :noclue: and I liked him better than Brady when he was there. But my mom :wub: Brady from day one. She thought he was a perfect football hero - good looking Tom Brady QB for Michigan - even now she says Bridget left him :giggle: and you all wonder where I get it :giggle: i had no idea!

Eli's Escape and Tyree's Amazing Catch

I want to go to the parade but I don't know if I should skip class and work to go. I'm trying to make sure I do really well so I can transfer but I may succumb to the pressure and go.

That is simply awesome! That clip is going to be replayed on NFL Films over and over.

As a Patriots fan, I'm kinda nervous. It's like being a Red Wings fan in 1995. You've had nothin' but success all year long and you are coming up against a team gelling at the right moment. I could lie and say I'm hoping for a good game, but honestly, I'm hoping it's over at the half. A close game favours the underdog.

Not bring hockey into this football discussion, but as they were bringing out the Vince Lombardi trophy last night, I couldn't help but say out loud, "Hmmph...nothing like the Stanley Cup". My girlfriend then proceeded to tell me to, "shut up and let them enjoy it". I responded, "I wont and I shant!!". She left the room super pissed. not sure if she was annoyed by my comments or the fact I used "shant" in normal conversation.

My girl and I have very mature disargeements :D