Danius Zubrus autographed puck - inscribed "Rangers Suck"

gardenstatepkwy

Thats another in a long list of items that are being auctioned off by them and the Crazies.  Personally I think the "Rangers Suck" inscription is dumb as hell (they have a S. Gionta and another Devil's puck with the same inscription) and pretty much every single winning bid on those have been for far more than what those are worth.

The puck and autograph is probably worth $35-45 at most, but some idiot will overpay for it.

Edited by DevsMan84

I thought this was pretty unique until I went through their page and saw a lot of other stuff inscribed with the same words.  Oh well.

How original right?

I also see they auctioned a Brodeur signed replica jersey (with so-so customization job) with the winning bid of $350.  Marty does signings 1-2 times a year for $50-60 a pop and a jersey like that costs $120-150 with the customization.  You do the math lol.

People don't realize they can get the same sh!t much cheaper

Very true but the people who are "winning" those auctions do not strike me as a devils merchandise collector type. Most seem like either casual fans who don't know better or ones who are hardcore fans but rarely buy this kind of stuff.

None of the signed pucks from any devils player outside kovy and Marty should go for more than $50, but they do on those auctions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.