GDT Devils @ Coyotes 8pm EST

'7'

what a fvcking joke. Salvador is just complete crap, the end there was a fvcking joke.

Marty sucks and this game is on him.

I'm just so fvcking sick of this trash heap that they put on the ice.

Gionta is one of the least skilled players I've seen in the NHL, he's like if cam janseen knew how to skate.

Salvador is atrocious, I DARE someone to come in and say aside from "INSERT NUMBER" fvck ups, he's been good.

I'm sick of pete having 2 of the WORST players on our team out there on the PK, playing with fvcking fire.

Edited by Sneax

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Something happened to Lou. He isn't the cutthroat hard-ass he used to be.

i think he just doesnt have all that much to work with.. a lot of people especially last season were rambling on and on about firing deboer.. problem is who do you replace him with? theres no good options out there right now... but thats just one example

He has absolutely no fear of losing his job and he hasn't had that fear since probably the first Cup. He's been about as teflon as a executive in pro sports can be, save for Sather. 

But hey let's keep Larsson in Albany so Salvador can play. Great fvcking idea Lou, you're just killing it with your roster management this year. Just tearing sh!t up.

Agree on both accounts. I love Lou but some of the personnel decisions and the way they've handled some of the young guys over the past 2 years has really irked me.

I go on this forum every day but I don't post much and if I do it's usually positive but dear god Sal need to be benched/traded/diagnosed with the Lou Flu, I don't care. He just can't play. This guy has been so incredibly bad for so long. It's ridiculous that he's still playing. Worst Captain in the league by far.

i think he just doesnt have all that much to work with.. a lot of people especially last season were rambling on and on about firing deboer.. problem is who do you replace him with? theres no good options out there right now... but thats just one example

It's not about firing and hiring a coach as it is about roster management. Should Pete be unemployed? Maybe, perhaps probably, depending if you view his decisions as a roster thing or him just doing questionable/puzzling things. The "old" Lou dumps Salvador as an example. He doesn't care if he wears the C or if Pete likes him. Hell, the old Lou probably doesn't even give him that contract. 

But hey let's keep Larsson in Albany so Salvador can play. Great fvcking idea Lou, you're just killing it with your roster management this year. Just tearing sh!t up.

Seriously...the Lou of 2006 would have Matvichuked Salvador.  I thought we were headed that way earlier this year when he was on the shelf mysteriously for a long period of time but he's back and worse than ever.

I'm so tired of hearing the excuses Lou can't make a trade...he's had TWO YEARS :argh:

I can't wait for some idiot to talk about how Marty has kept us in it making big saves or some retarded sh!t. This game was over in the first because of Marty.

you cant put this game on marty.. you're not going to win games by scoring one damn goal a game all the time... thats this teams biggest issue no one scores goals.. Edited by Sik02gt