70 replies to this topic

#61 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

MAY drop the season tickets, will return in dribs and drabs. . . .

Speaking of which, what happens with the Season Tickets if there's a lockout? Is there a refund? Difference applied to next season?

#62 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

Speaking of which, what happens with the Season Tickets if there's a lockout? Is there a refund? Difference applied to next season?

They will either refund the money or put it towards playoffs/next season. Whichever you choose.

#63 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

They will either refund the money or put it towards playoffs/next season. Whichever you choose.

i would assume they will throw something in to entice you to have them hold onto your money. believe last time they offered a personalized jersey.

#64 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

Thanks. I'm fine with either a refund or putting it toward future tickets. And I am most definitely fine with some sort of incentive item. I was just curious.

Edited by Brick Pig, 24 August 2012 - 02:43 PM.

#65 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Well, maybe there is hope afterall:

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib
Darche: 'I'm encouraged we're talking to be honest.' #nhlpa .... Also received 20-25 texts from players after getting #nhl proposal

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib
#nhlpa: no conference call, but players will be informed; arrival of more players was expected before proposal from #nhl

Pat Leonard ‏@NYDNRangers
Mathieu Darche says he's "encouraged we're talking" w the @NHL but echoes Fehr in refusing to discuss meeting details @NHLPA

thinking if it was another bullsh!t proposal, Fehr would just say, "we haven't made any progress."
Posted ImagePosted Image

#66 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

They don't care about team staffs, local businesses, or anyone else.

you can say that again. I know people who have worked for several different teams. One thing they all have in common is lousy pay, long hours, and say they get treated lousy.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#67 enjoythesilence

enjoythesilence

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

gahh they should just stop being fvcking stupid. stop being greedy and give everyone what they want, HOCKEY! the owners will only be hurting themselves as well if there's a lockout. :argh: got season tickets for the first time and i want to goooo!
"They score! Henrique! It's over!"-Doc
"I couldn't be prouder of this group"-Pete DeBoer

#68 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,623 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

thinking if it was another bullsh!t proposal, Fehr would just say, "we haven't made any progress."

Fehr isn't in a position of strength here and he knows that. His rhetoric is going to be significantly different than from when he ran the MLBPA.

There's just no way the owners don't lockout, because there's no downside there for them.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#69 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

The owners should be forced to pay player salaries even if a lockout takes place.

Maybe that would provide the incentive they need to get the ball rolling here

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#70 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

I really hope this cap will be set to around 58-62 for this season, the Wild are at $68 million, I want to see them Parise and Suter fail!

believe-zubrus.jpg

#71 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,694 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

I really hope this cap will be set to around 58-62 for this season, the Wild are at $68 million, I want to see them Parise and Suter fail!

I would imagine there would be some kind of amnesty provision, which means the Wild will in all likelihood have to dump Heatley. True, he's on the downside of his career, and he is overrated, but he's still a potent offensive threat. Without Heatley, and especially without getting any compensation in return, the Wild's depth will be hurting even moreso than it is.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users