Onlin Petition

redruM

Has anyone considered an online petition?? Letting the NHL owners know that if this season get cancelled they will lose fans?? Diehard fans?? Do you think we can put together a petition where diehard fans pledge to reduce their fandom if this season get cancelled?

that could mean attending less games, buying less apparel, anything to ge ttheir attention. And we all know the ONLY way they listen to the fans is if we pledge to STOP spending money on their products>

If we can get a strongly worded petition, and circulate it to fans of other team maybe we cna get 2 or 3 million signatures, I thin kthat might get some attention?

Anyway hopefully someone far mor eloquent than me can get this started....

I'm tired of this crap and feel like the fans need an avenue to let our anger be known!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

Edited by redruM

Personally, just my opinion, I think the failure of mediation just drives home the point that the owners have absolutely NO intention of letting anyone tell them how to run their business. It couldn't hurt, but I seriously doubt it will have any affect at all.

There was a bunch of initial protesting petitions with large numbers and they did nothing to the process. Its too anonymous, 1 million faceless mass signed an online petition? Whoo dee doo.

I tried farting into a large gust of wind but even that did nothing

• Like 1

There was a petition with tens of thousands of people on it a few months ago, sadly it has the same amount of worth as toilet paper.

Toilet paper is worth a lot more. Ever had the runs?

If you want to sign a petition go ahead. It'll accomplish as much as the recent petition on the White House website to begin construction of the Death Star.

wait there's a petition onthe white house website to build a death star?? Defintiely signing that 1!!

Well I'm not sure what else to do,

I g'tee if the season is cancelled, I will not go to another game for at least the next few years, I will NOT buy any NHL gear ( unless devs win cup). and for those who think I'm blowing smoke, after '94 I gave up baseball.. Have not watch a full ining of baseball since, and with the exception of the '98 parade have not really cared either...

Whoa, I wonder if the benefits of gamecenter now outweigh center ice. How's the quality on gamecenter through the box?

i think the gamecenter quality when streaming it off of nhl.com is pretty good. however it might not be great for apps. My friend let me use his gamecenter account with the nhl gamecenter app i had for my droid and the quality was terrible. I hope the xbox quality is better than the android app quality.