GDT 9: Devils @ Blue Jackets

Cachorro Louco

Unlucky bounce there. Kinda pinballed off a few guys and just wound up on a platter for Dubi.

Fayne let a man under him for the PP goal and Tedenby carelessly threw the puck away in his own zone which led to the 2nd. Yet, people wonder why these two aren't regulars. 

Tedenby was forced down to playing D because Volchenkov put himself ridiculously out of position and then went to his position when it was already covered

Tedenby was forced down to playing D because Volchenkov put himself ridiculously out of position and then went to his position when it was already covered

He still threw the puck away without caution. No reason at all to just throw it like a hot potato. It's little things like that which is keeping him in the doghouse. It's a shame because he had a glorious chance earlier and showed some patience with the puck and couldn't finish.

Edited by TheRedStorm

He still threw the puck away without caution. It's little things like that which is keeping him in the doghouse. It's a shame because he had a glorious chance earlier and showed some patience with the puck and couldn't finish.

He's not a defenseman, when the defenseman puts a forward in the position to have to play D, for no reason, I'm not blaming the forward primarily for it.   there were three mistakes there, at least.   Volch going to the wall fairly high up, bad clear, soft goal

I'd like to know which planet PDB is on that he thinks that not only is Harrold worthy of playing, but worthy of getting PP time. He just misplayed a puck so bad that he fell down with no one within 5 feet of him.

Fayne let a man under him for the PP goal and Tedenby carelessly threw the puck away in his own zone which led to the 2nd. Yet, people wonder why these two aren't regulars. 

In Fayne's case, he wasn't making those mistakes before they started yo-yoing him in and out of the lineup.  In Tedenby's case, he just stinks.

The Devil's have not won a game they trailed, there has to be a first time. Go Devils!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

They haven't won a road game either...I somehow doubt it's happening tonight.  I was so encouraged by the start of the second period but now it's back to the same s*it.