Important Anniversary

eldon

Does anyone still have the link of either Emrick or Mike Miller counting down the last few seconds. I haven't listened to it in a while.

Any stories from that day, anyone's not shared yet?

I think I told all of mine, my favorite was sitting in the Tick Tock diner at whatever time & everytime someone wearing Devils stuff walked in, the whole diner broke out into cheers. :clap:

My story is just getting in the building. I had tix all throught the playoffs in '94, but didn't have the scratch for '95.

Since the Devils sold tickets in groups of eight, 2 series at a time, a lot of Flyer fans bought Devs/Flyers tix expecting the Failures to win, then recoup their $ for the Finals.

Since this was prior e-bay, I put a classified ad in the Philly Enquirer and eventually scored tix to games 4 and 6 and face value (and got my $ back for Game 6).

So for the 4 attempts the Devils had to win the Cup at home, I could only get there for 2 of them.......and I'm 2 for 2!!

while we are at it... anyone with the 2003?

(would like to save them)

Another thing, nhl.com had second heaven in their video section a couple of years ago... anyone know how to find it (or if anyone have it on FTP or whatever) it would be great

Another thing, nhl.com had second heaven in their video section a couple of years ago... anyone know how to find it (or if anyone have it on FTP or whatever) it would be great

go to yahoo shopping and do a search. They may have it there

http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=v&id=1802...:0,pos:2,ppos:2

Heres the link where I found it

You need to establish an account first though

http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=v&id=1802...:0,pos:2,ppos:2

Heres the link where I found it

You need to establish an account first though

thanx... but I can't use american VHS back in europe... so I think I'll wait until I know if I'm staying in the states after school or going back home...

I was at my Mom's house in Santa Monica. It was late afternoon and I was bracing my self to go nuts. Then as the countdown began...10...9...8...7...then the TV went dead. It was a a bitter sweet day. 2000 was almost as bad but that's for another day.

I was in Dunedin FL (right outside Tampa Bay) for Game 4. Oddly enough, I was in Portland, OR for Game 1. But that's another story). My (non-hockey lovin') friend looked at me strangely as my eyes began to water. Seeing Johnny Mac lift the Cup above his head was pretty stinkin' special.

Was at game with HockeyMom and BMARB...already told tale about my mom...ahhh what a day that was...oh and Coney Island...wondered what ever became of him :uni:

Question...can anyone make wav or midi files for the 2000 and 2003 announcements? I have the 1995 as a wav file...thnx :D