What's your prized devils collection look like?

pumpkin cutter

JWomp...great collection...but that wallpaper has to go. Maybe a red, black (or green) and white paint scheme...

Unfortunately I have no room left in my current room for more Devils goodness. I have stuff that I can't put up until I buy a bigger house.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow a pair and bend the goddamned brim.

I'm with you on that, although I think we might be from a different era.

Here is a link to the collection...Enjoy!

http://community.web...user/TwinDevils

It looks like you covered every inch of that room! Even though it looks like a hot mess, I'm a fan of it. I really like the regular stuff you have -- posters, newspaper clippings, etc.

I had a giant box filled with newspaper clippings from a couple of the Devils Cup runs as well as some other playoff series, but unfortunately I lost the whole thing in a flood a couple of years ago. I had hoped to someday get it all organized so I could show it off. It still makes me a bit sad thinking about it.

Still, though, I have a lot of other Devils stuff saved up but no room yet in which to put it all on display. Hopefully some day ...

I'm with you on that, although I think we might be from a different era.

It looks like you covered every inch of that room! Even though it looks like a hot mess, I'm a fan of it. I really like the regular stuff you have -- posters, newspaper clippings, etc.

I had a giant box filled with newspaper clippings from a couple of the Devils Cup runs as well as some other playoff series, but unfortunately I lost the whole thing in a flood a couple of years ago. I had hoped to someday get it all organized so I could show it off. It still makes me a bit sad thinking about it.

Still, though, I have a lot of other Devils stuff saved up but no room yet in which to put it all on display. Hopefully some day ...

I made a collage out of newspaper clippings when the Devils won the cup in 95...gotta see if I still have it in there. Probably even contains embarrassing "artwork" as well. I always joke that the painting of Devils logos at the top of the escalator in the one entry tower looks like my notebook from 7th grade.

i posted a nice lil topic about devils memorabilia and it got deleted for no reason(that i know of).... for the few that liked that cap i had.. i got it from ecap city.com .. that was 2 years ago though. i guess i have one collectable that none of you can get =) i will glady trade it!!!!! d.jpg?t=1262585591

Not deleted, it got moved to here: thread