Retro Jersey Night

mmajeski06

CANNOT WAIT!!!

Have only made it to a handful of games this year due to work and getting an apartment.

Have been looking forward to this game all year, I am yet to miss a reto-game since they started doing it a few years ago.

Catch me in my vintage '91-'92 Scott Stevens jersey! I'll be in Brick City byb about 1030am for Irish breakfast and plenty of Jameson.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!!

Have only made it to a handful of games this year due to work and getting an apartment.

Have been looking forward to this game all year, I am yet to miss a reto-game since they started doing it a few years ago.

Catch me in my vintage '91-'92 Scott Stevens jersey! I'll be in Brick City byb about 1030am for Irish breakfast and plenty of Jameson.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

The bars will be packed and doing great business...Tomorrow will be epic. 10 game winning streak and Crosby/Letang returning dont scare me!

The bars will be packed and doing great business...Tomorrow will be epic. 10 game winning streak and Crosby/Letang returning dont scare me!

If anyone is planning on hitting bars pregame, call ahead. It's an afternoon game and it isn't parade day, so some places might not be open until later in the day.

If anyone is planning on hitting bars pregame, call ahead. It's an afternoon game and it isn't parade day, so some places might not be open until later in the day.

DIG, its St Patty's Day- the bars will be open bro lol. If I owned a bar down by the Rock, I'd be open at 7 AM.

DIG, its St Patty's Day- the bars will be open bro lol. If I owned a bar down by the Rock, I'd be open at 7 AM.

I remember planning a St. Patty's pregame bar crawl through Newark a couple years back, and was surprised to find that not all of them were open that early. Turns out the day of the parade is a bigger bar day than St. Patrick's Day itself, and the Newark parade is today.

They might all be open plenty early tomorrow, for all I know. Just sharing my experience.

I remember planning a St. Patty's pregame bar crawl through Newark a couple years back, and was surprised to find that not all of them were open that early. Turns out the day of the parade is a bigger bar day than St. Patrick's Day itself, and the Newark parade is today.

They might all be open plenty early tomorrow, for all I know. Just sharing my experience.

That is surprising. If you own a bar, you LIVE for St. Patty's day. Its like what Black Friday is to the retail industry. :P

I would like to see and hear Bob Arsena again. However I will understand if he cannot be there.

I also loved the old graphics on the scoreboard they used last year. That really took me back. They should also play "Devil Inside" by INXS at the start of warmups and then for the beginning of the game do Yanni and/or Van Halen.

I would like to see and hear Bob Arsena again. However I will understand if he cannot be there.

I also loved the old graphics on the scoreboard they used last year. That really took me back. They should also play "Devil Inside" by INXS at the start of warmups and then for the beginning of the game do Yanni and/or Van Halen.

What, no Hey Devils Catch Fire? B )

Edited by thelastonealive

That was cool when they brought him back last year!

lol would love to hear that and totally forgot about that. When did they stop using it? Must have def been before 91.

I remember they played it when the team skated out onto the ice for the first retro game two years ago. Don't know about last year, was still outside cleaning up the fan fest when the game started.