New address for Facebook-NJDevs.com make sure you have the right one&#

DevilMinder

Facebook changed our URL. Make sure you have the right page bookmarked/Liked. Sorry!

NJDevs.com has a page on Facebook at njdevs

If this When this site goes down people tend to jump there. Don't be shy you don't have to friend everyone in the group there!

Just a reminder as the hectic trade deadline approaches. It has been quiet this year but it doesnt take much to cause the site to take a nose dive.

We could harken back to (my) middle school days and have an AIM chat room for NJDevs if/when the site crashes...

fvck you with your blatant "I'm so young look at me haha I remember waaaaaaay back when when we had AIM chats LOL" crap. I'm hardcore, I remember the 90s sucka.

(...aaaaaand in comes truly a old person to put me in my place...)

:evil:

Why when I first joined we had to listen to crasher via list-emails. Forget chat.

Oh that Devils email list a bunch of us were on was so awesome for it's time.... 175 emails in 6 minutes because some dude named Feller couldn't find the un-sub link

oh good times :)

Oh that Devils email list a bunch of us were on was so awesome for it's time.... 175 emails in 6 minutes because some dude named Feller couldn't find the un-sub link

oh good times :)

OH MAN, do I remember that message list. The good ole days. FELLLAR, whatever happened to some of those people. Wasn't there a Vince, a susan, and others. I was young too. And of course the Crasher recaps.

OH MAN, do I remember that message list. The good ole days. FELLLAR, whatever happened to some of those people. Wasn't there a Vince, a susan, and others. I was young too. And of course the Crasher recaps.

If you remember Dee and Dave I would still on occasion mention that Feller name just to get a random laugh on occasions :lol:

Man that sh!t was a lifetime ago, writing hockey games was never the same after the lockout made me go cold turkey :blink:

(I really shouldn't complain I got a life after B ) )

I was goign to say I remember DOS.

But lucky me because my dad was in computers, I remember when he brought home a huge green suitcase -- opened it up and there was a keyboard and these rubber cups where you rested the phone handset - must have been 1976 or so -- maybe earlier. We were so amazed he could call into work remotely on this little 50 pound suitcase thing!

We should create an AIM chatroom, bring it back!

If anybody wants to do this, I'm signed on to aim. IM me at TheRSC41 and I'll invite you into chat. Try and make an aim screenname similar to your NJDevs handle so we can identify you :P

Edit: The chat room name is NJDevsChat so you can access it on your own if you want (meaning you don't need to IM me to get in :P)

Edited by RSC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.