GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

im sorry thats outrageous, how many wacks do you get at it before they blow a whistle.

Also another HUGE offsides call before we entered the zone prior to this power play.

With Marty, unlimited. With Quick if you're within two steps of him the whistle blows.

Pierre McGuire just claimed that the ref, who was on the far side of Brodeur, could see that the puck was loose under his pad. Anyone who says there's no bias from these guys is insane.

Pierre McGuire is an embarrassment. Why we need commentators is unknown to me. Just have arena noise or something

Pierre McGuire just claimed that the ref, who was on the far side of Brodeur, could see that the puck was loose under his pad. Anyone who says there's no bias from these guys is insane.

I mean god, if it was the Flyers it'd be one thing since it is Comcast after all but my god, they've been so anti-Devil in EVERY series now. Doc must know how Dano feels on that Hockey Night show in the middle of Ranger and Isle guys all the time.

after this series, jonathan quick will instantly become the greatest goalie to ever play the game.. better than Brodeur ever was, better than Roy ever was, better than Fuhr, better than Belfour, better than Joseph.. hell, even better than Russian legend Vlad Tretiak. I can hear it now..

I can't believe it, we get screwed by the refs in game 2 when the ref missed the penality on elias THAT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS EYES, and this, this puck was clearly covered.

Quick touches the puck. The whistle goes off INSTANTLY.

Not to mention in one of the earlier games (I think it was Game 2) some King took five or six whacks at Brodeur's glove after he had the puck, no call there either. Not that it would make a difference with the way we're shooting anyway but my god, that puck under the pad was EVERY BIT as covered as one in the glove is.