Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

is this event going to be an organized signing or a free for all

i made an attempt to the tavares event there last week and drove back home. it was too crazy. anyone know any information on this?

I was contemplating going for Tavares. What happened over there during that one?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was contemplating going for Tavares. What happened over there during that one?

the event was too crowded. they were using the entire parking lot in front of the store for the event and police were there forcing people to park in these business complexes far away. I think if I go to the Kovalchuk one, I may get dropped off

Are you going to the game tonight? In the Den, they have some cool photos (one of which Kovy is wearing the throwback and one that is black and white except for him). They would be cool signed. Or get your jersey signed. haha

The only thing is, atleast with me, once jerseys are signed, I retire them because I am a slob.

Speaking of the Blueskirts, i heard an unconfirmed rumor that Ryan Callahan may be coming to SportsMinded soon after the new year. I have a stick of his so i'll be going to that if it happens, but surrounded by their friggin fans. Maybe i'll just wear my USA hoodie and wear blinders.

God help you Ken.

Speaking of the Blueskirts, i heard an unconfirmed rumor that Ryan Callahan may be coming to SportsMinded soon after the new year. I have a stick of his so i'll be going to that if it happens, but surrounded by their friggin fans. Maybe i'll just wear my USA hoodie and wear blinders.

I need to go in my attic but I had a shirt that said 1994 on it hahaha. I would wear that haha

Never been to a signing but I'm considering this one.. Why do you have to arrive so early and why are they so hectic? I really want a 16x20 signed although I've worn my fully authentic Kovy jersey to every home game and they still haven't won so maybe I should just get it signed and framed.. Framing is expensive tho :(

Colin, I am considering buying this frame (6 or 7 of them) to get my jerseys framed. http://www.amazon.com/Hockey-Display-Cabinet-Protection-Finished/dp/B003ZG7T5U/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1288136806&sr=8-9

It is hetic because it is a hockey store and they just opened and its a free autograph. Esp with Kovie. I havent been to this store yet but Gabe said it was a mess last weekend.

I plan on going early to get my Kovie jersey signed and retire it since, like you, it hasnt helped with the games so I am starting to think it is bad luck. :giggle:

i got 2 jersey cases online for $100 for the both of them, They work great cause you can always change jerseys if you'd like

i definitely need to invest in some jersey cases

Never been to a signing but I'm considering this one.. Why do you have to arrive so early and why are they so hectic? I really want a 16x20 signed although I've worn my fully authentic Kovy jersey to every home game and they still haven't won so maybe I should just get it signed and framed.. Framing is expensive tho :(

based on my experiences, when the autograph signing is free, everyone and their grandmother come out to these things. i prefer going to ones where you have to pay because the line would be more reasonable and hopefully more organzied

i definitely need to invest in some jersey cases

Yeah you do, you have some nice jerseys. I have so many (6) so far and they are just hanging in my closet for now.

I agree. I enjoy going to signings now. Its starting to become a hobby of mine to get jereys signed at signings. They are fun, even if they do cost money.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.