Philly

What's up Guys?

I live in South Jersey, 5 minutes out of Philly. It's 100% Philly sports around me. I'm a big Eagles and Phillies fan, but a very passionate Devils fan as well. My buddy's uncle is Billy Guerin, so when I was about 4 or 5, just getting into hockey, I got to go to a game and than go into the locker room to meet the team. They were really cool and from that moment on I've been hooked. I was there when the Devils won it in '03, amazing experience. I would have to say that the most amazing game I was at was game 6 vs. Philly. I have never heard a stadium so loud then when Lemuiex scored in the 3rd.

It's kind of bittersweet living near Philly as a Devils fans. It's fun to hear Flyers fans complain and make excuses, but it sucks never being able to watch Devils games. I go to about 5 or 6 regular season games a year, but a whole bunch of playoff games. Next year I'm going to Rutgers so I'll probably go to a crap load of games. I hope to see some of you guys there.

Edited by Donato2327