NFL Week 4!!!

CRASHER

Was really tough watching Smitty embarrass the Panthers. The Ravens offense looks excellent. Defense is a question mark, but the Panthers sh!tty o-line, no running back, and a immobile Cam was not the test for them.

Looking at the two teams, the video coming out may have saved the Ravens season. The distraction is done with and Rice isn't much of a loss. The video coming out destroyed the Panthers season. With the pressure to suspend Hardy (not arguing with it), the Panthers defense went from top 3 to maybe bottom 3 (35+ points in two straight games). Panthers went from devastating pass rush to no pass rush that is exposing their pathetic secondary.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game by GORE over a hundred rushing and over fifty receiving. KAP needs to relax and look for the open WR not the one big play

OLine needs help. Outside of Staley its bad. Really need Marcus Martin ams Anthony Davis back.

The pass rush will fix itself when they have Aldon, Bowman and Dorsey all back.

Niners will be playing their best football around Week 9.

McCoy and Foles are bad this year. Foles isn't himself. And McCoy can't break a tackle or push extra yards, isn't and never was the best RB in the league.

Was really tough watching Smitty embarrass the Panthers. The Ravens offense looks excellent. Defense is a question mark, but the Panthers sh!tty o-line, no running back, and a immobile Cam was not the test for them.

Looking at the two teams, the video coming out may have saved the Ravens season. The distraction is done with and Rice isn't much of a loss. The video coming out destroyed the Panthers season. With the pressure to suspend Hardy (not arguing with it), the Panthers defense went from top 3 to maybe bottom 3 (35+ points in two straight games). Panthers went from devastating pass rush to no pass rush that is exposing their pathetic secondary.

It's about time the Raven offense showed up. The D has carried the team until today.

If Rex is getting s**tcanned, Idzik won't be hiring any big name - it'll be some nondescript guy he can control like Alderson with Terry Collins.

And I think Jon Gruden's past wanting a job unless he has a Vermeil-like epiphany.  It would be smart if the Raiders tried to throw the store at him, at least they could get a shred of credibility back with their fans.  I don't know if he'd work for Davis's kid though.

.....Alright....who in the FRAK is this team and where in the bloody blue HELL did they stuff the Dallas Cowboys when they replaced them tonight!?!?!

Honestly it might be more about the Saints at this point.  Something's really wrong with that team...this might be the beginning of the end for Sean Payton like the Broncos' collapse was the end of Shanny in Denver.  They tried to run too much early now they're OD'ing it on passing again.  And Rob's rep has really taken a hit since Dallas.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Honestly it might be more about the Saints at this point.  Something's really wrong with that team...this might be the beginning of the end for Sean Payton like the Broncos' collapse was the end of Shanny in Denver.  They tried to run too much early now they're OD'ing it on passing again.  And Rob's rep has really taken a hit since Dallas.

Yeah I know..... I said that back in my preview actually :lol:......the Saints are baffling....horrible O-Line play....and no chemistry on defense....for as BAD a job as Rob has done with the D this year....he was that good with them last year....I can't judge Dallas until I see them IN Seattle

A lot of these ex coaches are like women when it comes to pregnancy...I don't want a baby, I don't want a baby, I don't want a baby

I WANT A BABY!

Out of the blue they're ready to coach again. The bug has bitten Gruden and it wouldn't shock me if Cowher is next. And I think Shanahan will be back as well...he's a proud man and he doesn't want to go out like he did in Washington.

Jets have to be heavy on every candidate. Rex has one foot in the coaching grave already. 

Edited by '7'

.....Alright....who in the FRAK is this team and where in the bloody blue HELL did they stuff the Dallas Cowboys when they replaced them tonight!?!?!

If the trend continues, credit has to be given to Jerry for foregoing sexy draft picks and being committed to rebuilding the O-line over the past two years. 

Bills are gonna be stuck at 6-10 for a while. Need to rid of their OC, no first round pick this year. No legit starting QB. Watkins is playing good though!

Mike Evans out 2-3 weeks.

Calirolborne, whole year. Good for Dallas, Sterling Moore came in and played really good.

Watt in his first three years blows Strahan out the water, dude is on a different level. Best player, worth every penny of his contract!

Bills are gonna be stuck at 6-10 for a while. Need to rid of their OC, no first round pick this year. No legit starting QB. Watkins is playing good though!

Mike Evans out 2-3 weeks.

Calirolborne, whole year. Good for Dallas, Sterling Moore came in and played really good.

Watt in his first three years blows Strahan out the water, dude is on a different level. Best player, worth every penny of his contract!

TURN DOWN FOR WATT!

• Like 1

A lot of QBs look good against the Pats. But when you can put up 500+ points on offense, that gets hidden. Pats don't look like they can do that this season.

A lot of QBs look good against the Pats. But when you can put up 500+ points on offense, that gets hidden. Pats don't look like they can do that this season.

I will say I kind of get the sense that Belichik is kind of getting that Lou arrogance when drafting Adrian Foster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk