2014 Miami Dolphins thread

MadDog2020

Go fvck yourself Goodell, taking away a divisional home game. Seriously, I wanna run this fvcker over with a dump truck.

Who the fvck cares? It's a home game in the division. I don't care about any of the other sh!t. I'm irate about this.

Meh, I don't go to the home games, and it's likely we're not losing any sort of home field advantage.  Not sure what difference it makes that it's against the Jets instead of the Jaguars.  All I care about is whether we win the game.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I don't go to the home games, and it's likely we're not losing any sort of home field advantage. Not sure what difference it makes that it's against the Jets instead of the Jaguars. All I care about is whether we win the game.

Its the principal. This is a DIVISION GAME. I'm not into giving up competitive advantages for division games- and I don't care what you say about home field, we are surrendering a competitive advantage having to travel over 4,000 miles to play a division 'home' game, and it pisses me the fvck off.

Am I the only one that thinks that the Roger "God-itler" picture MD2020 posted is hilarious?  Because it is. 

A very tough loss, but to a good team. To be honest, I am expecting a decisive win on Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the same.  I know Miami hasn't always gotten it done in games like the one coming up on Thursday, but I have a lot more faith in them than I do in Buffalo. 

Post this sh!t on the bulletin board and go out and hit these fvcking a$$holes in the mouth. I've had it with losing to that sack of sh!t franchise.

Can I like this like 100 times?

EDIT: Also, the loser of Thursday's game is not making the playoffs unless all the other current 4-loss teams fall off the face of the earth.

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

Can I like this like 100 times?

EDIT: Also, the loser of Thursday's game is not making the playoffs unless all the other current 4-loss teams fall off the face of the earth.

Oh no doubt. It's win or go home for both teams. The loser is toast. It's even more imperative for us because after this, we go to Denver. Yeah...

The injury that worries me is Albert.  

As long as Brandon can come back strong, I still say this signing is a win for the Dolphins.  Before going down he was the 4th best tackle in football (per PFF).  Without him, I hope they're able to keep Tannehill upright against two of the best pass-rushing teams in the conference.

The loser of Thursday's game is not making the playoffs, unless all the other current 4-loss teams fall off the face of the earth.

..it's really a shame too, because I think Miami is so much better than their record. They really should be 6-3 right now, with a chance to go 7-3 if they win tomorrow. Instead they'll be 5-5 with a loss to the Bills.. and probably miss the playoffs.

..it's really a shame too, because I think Miami is so much better than their record. They really should be 6-3 right now, with a chance to go 7-3 if they win tomorrow. Instead they'll be 5-5 with a loss to the Bills.. and probably miss the playoffs.

Story of our lives...

The irony is you can say the same thing about the Bills....it's what makes this game tomorrow so damned interesting.....

Its pretty much as close to a playoff game in the regular season as you can get.

At least for this early in season, no doubt.....if the Bills had beaten KC last week this would be different

Side note, if this game ends in a tie I might piss myself laughing that hard :lol:

Considering Buffalo would still own the tiebreaker on us in that scenario, I'd probably break sh!t if there's a tie. But that would be a new way for the Fins to screw the pooch, so never count it out.