If you're going to Albany games...

Pepperkorn

Yes - this is important enough for me to un-retire for.

You must - I repeat MUST stop here for the donuts. Now you cannot understand what I'm talking about unless you have one. It's time to get the word out and it's a little out of the way but it's something you have to do, not for me, but for you.

Golden Harvest Farms Inc.

3074 US Route 9,

Valatie NY 12184

Every other cider donut you try will suck - BEYOND suck once you've had these. Solebury cider donuts .... blow HUGE chunks compared. You may even think "It's just a donut - sure maybe hot and fresh but a donut" but you'll come to realize you're fooling yourself.

I hate donuts. Just not a donut fan... I also prefer to spell it doughnut. I also love to call Valatie Val-uh-tie ...(it's vuh-LAY-shuh FYI)

Route 9 toward Kinderhook...

...I'm just sayin....

and my husband hates three dots... had no idea I use them incessantly. He went on a diatribe about how stupid three dots are.... why do people use them -- and the dash ---- when what they really want to use is a comma.

... but that's just not so... I had to explain it all to him.

AND.... I started it 15 years ago....

on the Barry Pepper message board after Saving Private Ryan came out :uni: and with that.... the reveal of the origins of my moniker..

I bid you a final adiuex :unsure: adueix... :huh: aduiex

dude... coffee... Kenyan peaberry. Can you even STAND I roast my own? Don't tell ... uh oh -- whathisface the Lithuanian Devil obsessed with coffee... dont tell him about Sweet Maria's...

and another thing everyone should know about: Summer Tomato - best site EVER! I'm a spatic locavore now - and I lost sh!t loads of weight! and I'm in love with the rowing machine... I LOVE that thing... I've been keeping all this in for a while so....

is there even a whew smilie here anymore?

OK -- so... до свидания

I must have missed the retirement.

There's a shock <_<

I have family in Valatie. Never heard of this place, but I also haven't been up there in 7 or 8 years.

You have heard of it -- it's been there forever. It's not by the main teeny part of Valatie by the Grand Union -- it's further down the road. My husband's grandfather built the huge apple refridgerated storage barns up and down New England. You never know it as Golden Harvest -- it's the apple place -- the one that didn't close down on the other side of the street...

How did everyone miss my retirement? I've been writing about it all summer.