Various board WTF's?

1 - When clicking the "add a link" button the pop up box starts off the screen to the left and I don't know what row is what.

B - I can't "sign out"

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#2012] The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again.

thirdly - I had another but can't remember it now. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is just me but people's post count and such is bleeding into their posts, i can email you an attachment with what it looks like if you'd like.

It was doing that for a few days, but I fixed it. You might not have the most up-to-date CSS file, hit Control-F5 or clear out your cache.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh blah. I was secretly hoping it would encourage use of the gallery since we have to pay for it. Seems barely used.

Dang, I didn't realize you had switched to IP.Gallery, thought you were still using Coppermine.

Well, like I said...

I suppose if DM really wants it there, it's simple enough to turn back on.

:P

• 3 weeks later...

I must be the last poor sap using IE8 since no one else is bringing this up. At first, I thought it was just my computer, but it happens on my work computer too.

Anyway, both the Add Reply and Fast Reply option look really funky. So does Edit. Here's what I'm talking about:

Here's what Fast Reply looks like before I click in the text box

reply1.jpg

And here's Fast Reply after I click in the text box

reply2.jpg

Here's what it looks like after I click Add Reply

reply3-1.jpg

And here's what it looks like when I try to edit one of my posts

edit.jpg

I also have to click Edit twice in order to actually be able to edit one of my posts. When I click it the first time, it'll say "loading" and sometimes the text box will appear, but within seconds it'll be back to just looking like the post. When I click it a second time, the text box remains and I can edit the post.

It's weird because I have IE8 on this computer as well as the one I'm at now at work. But my last work computer also had IE8 but didn't have these problems. I just use Chrome at home now, but IE is my only option at work. And I'll be damned if I'll stay away from this site when I should be doing something productive!

Edited by DaneykoIsGod