Still watching Devils playoff run highlights?

Prucenterrules

Hey everyone, I know it has been almost 2 months now since the playoffs ended but I still watch highlights of our run every so often. I can't be the only one doing that. So anyone else still watching them and getting excited for october?

This is my favorite video:

LOL! watched this one last night...along with the 9 min clip of Henrique's goal and the handshake/trophy presentation

and if anyone knows the music being playing around the 10:00 minute mark, PLEASE let me know! cannot find it anywhere!!! I used Shazam for some of them, but did not find the one I really want :argh:

Edited by enjoythesilence

Oh absolutely, still watch highlights from the Flyers and Rangers series. Soo good..can't wait for the season.

Traded Parise, a first, and Greene for Stamkos and a 2014 first. Gotta love the returns you can actually get on video games.

And yeah, how's this for a video-game trade, in like the 2016 season:

Parise (94, C-)

Zajac (89, C-)

Josefson (88, C)

1st (#30, naturally)

for

Hall (91, B)

RNH (90, A-)

1st (#3)

1st (#2)

I SHOULD HAVE LOU'S JOB! :rolleyes:

Edited by Devilsfan118

You know if one team... one God damned team in the West actually gave the Kings a series they wouldn't have come in fresh as a freaking daisy and it would have been a different finals. Lucky ass jackasses

They weren't lucky, they were just good enough that nobody gave them a tough series. Let's not be sore losers here, they had a hell of a run.

They weren't lucky, they were just good enough that nobody gave them a tough series. Let's not be sore losers here, they had a hell of a run.

Canucks got into a hole before the other Sedin came back and that team without both Sedins are not the same team. Then the Blues had their goalie hurt while the other sucked. And then they ran into an overachieving Coyotes team that were lucky to be there.

I'm not saying they wouldn't have gotten to the Finals but it was lucky how they dominated hurt teams.

Edited by roomtemp

Canucks got into a hole before the other Sedin came back and that team without both Sedins are not the same team. Then the Blues had their goalie hurt while the other sucked. And then they ran into an overachieving Coyotes team that were lucky to be there.

I'm not saying they wouldn't have gotten to the Finals but it was lucky how they dominated hurt teams.

Well that's just the way it goes sometimes, injuries are a part of the sport. Also you are dismissing the Coyotes as "lucky to be there" while explaining why the Kings were also lucky to be there because they beat injured teams. If they are both lucky to be there, then doesn't that put them on level ground?

Well that's just the way it goes sometimes, injuries are a part of the sport. Also you are dismissing the Coyotes as "lucky to be there" while explaining why the Kings were also lucky to be there because they beat injured teams. If they are both lucky to be there, then doesn't that put them on level ground?

I didn't say the Kings were lucky to be there. Just lucky to be as fresh as they were.

In the Finals we just stopped getting those breaks we had all playoffs long. If that Kovalchuk shot is a half inch lower and dings in off the post in Game 2, there's at least a Game 7 and the series is entirely different.

Can't really be angry, this team was a bounce away twice from being one and done. Have to have perspective on the run last year.

In the Finals we just stopped getting those breaks we had all playoffs long. If that Kovalchuk shot is a half inch lower and dings in off the post in Game 2, there's at least a Game 7 and the series is entirely different.

Can't really be angry, this team was a bounce away twice from being one and done. Have to have perspective on the run last year.

Or Fayne in game 1, or the Zubrus deflection that could of gone in during overtime in game 2, or Carter scoring in game 3 when Quick made the save while looking the other way. We had our chances we jut didnt get the breaks.

The Devils got thoroughly outplayed in Games 4 and 5 - they just happened to win those. Pretty sure the series went about as long as it should have.

The Devils got thoroughly outplayed in Games 4 and 5 - they just happened to win those. Pretty sure the series went about as long as it should have.

This.

It would've taken luck to make it have gone any further. I think Marty was playing to his best too later in the series, but they needed to keep it close, put doubt in LA's heads - they started too, but then the major penalty.