198 replies to this topic

#1 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:56 PM

Alright I need tickets to game one like i needed the milf i saw yesterday. This will be my first trip to the Rock because i am normally a broke college student.

I dont care if its the last seat in the house. whats my best chance of getting tickets before they are sold out and costing twice the face value on stub hub.

When do tickets go on sale? if anyone on this board has tickets they know of and want to sell, please let me know.

Cheers on a great win tonight boys... and pepperkorn :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#2 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

Pre-sale starts at noon tomorrow. :koolaid:
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#3 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

Pre-sale starts at noon tomorrow. :koolaid:

When you click the link for the presale does it say, "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database"?

I don't remember the presale links saying this for the conference finals before tickets went on sale, I thought you could at least see what the prices were going to be. Do you get the same message?
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#4 Amberite

Amberite

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

When you click the link for the presale does it say, "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database"?

I don't remember the presale links saying this for the conference finals before tickets went on sale, I thought you could at least see what the prices were going to be. Do you get the same message?

I'm getting the same message. On a similar note, does anyone have any idea if the prices will be the same as they were for round 3? Is there any price sheet anywhere?

#5 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

You're right, I am seeing that too.

#6 sassquash

sassquash

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

I got that message too.... Im figuring that it will link to prices and stuff by @ 10am tomorrow

functionless art is simply tolerated vandalism

#7 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:05 AM

ok sooooo where is this pre sale link? haha

#8 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:12 AM

just so i can get a ballpark figure, what were the cheapest tickets for the last round? like the last seat in the house

#9 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,917 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:16 AM

ok sooooo where is this pre sale link? haha

You have to have purchased before to get the pre-sale link, and they're all linked to email addresses.

If you want, I can try to pick up a ticket or two for you after I've got ones for myself for game 5. I can't promise anything, naturally, but I'll do what I can if you like. Shoot me a DM and let me know.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#10 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

Well I already have my tickets of course. They're in the Upper section (but not a $10 corner section) and the face value printed on the ticket. . . is $140. Now, they don't have to hold to that (that ticket was printed two weeks ago), but that sounds like the ballpark to me.

Edited by Devils Dose, 26 May 2012 - 12:22 AM.

#11 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

You have to have purchased before to get the pre-sale link, and they're all linked to email addresses.

If you want, I can try to pick up a ticket or two for you after I've got ones for myself for game 5. I can't promise anything, naturally, but I'll do what I can if you like. Shoot me a DM and let me know.

alright man i tried to pm you but the site says it is not allowing profile views at this time. i hate to be a push on you but i am strongly looking for two tickets. if not, its perfectly understandable.

any idea on what the cheapest price will be for game one?

Well I already have my tickets of course. They're in the Upper section (but not a $10 corner section) and the face value printed on the ticket. . . is $140. Now, they don't have to hold to that (that ticket was printed two weeks ago), but that sound like the ballpark to me.

o wowwww thats a lot cheaper than i was afraid of. sweeeeet

#12 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,917 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

alright man i tried to pm you but the site says it is not allowing profile views at this time. i hate to be a push on you but i am strongly looking for two tickets. if not, its perfectly understandable.

any idea on what the cheapest price will be for game one?

Shoot me an e-mail, thelast1alive at aol dot com.

Like I said - gotta take care of my own tickets first naturally, but I'll gladly try to pick up a pair for you as well.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#13 CaptainScotty

CaptainScotty

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

wait i need tickets too... shoudl I go to stubhub? I have no idea where the heck to get tickets and the best time to do so.

I would like game 1 or 2 tickets.

i lurk these boards pretty frequently, and I guarantee im as diehard as they come... but I live in houston since 2010... but i gotta see my team!

#14 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

Shoot me an e-mail, thelast1alive at aol dot com.

Like I said - gotta take care of my own tickets first naturally, but I'll gladly try to pick up a pair for you as well.

I emailed u.. It is the last1alive.. As in the number 1 correct?

#15 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,917 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

I emailed u.. It is the last1alive.. As in the number 1 correct?

thelast1alive, yeah.

#16 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:19 AM

thelast1alive, yeah.

Alright yea I sent one like 15 minutes ago, lemme know bud

#17 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,917 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:26 AM

Alright yea I sent one like 15 minutes ago, lemme know bud

Got it, e-mailed ya back.

#18 njdevilz4

njdevilz4

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:36 AM

Is it possible to get a link to the pre-sale? I live in Ohio and it's tough to get to the Rock, the finals change everything though.

#19 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

Only people who went to games this season will have access to the presale

To the guy who messaged me about buying him tix through his link, the forum won't let me message you back!! Email me (my address should be on my profile or something)

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#20 njdevilz4

njdevilz4

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:35 AM

It won't let me view profiles, my email address is: jrokas27@sbcglobal.net

I'd really appreciate it if you could email me back. Thanks Colin.

Only people who went to games this season will have access to the presale

To the guy who messaged me about buying him tix through his link, the forum won't let me message you back!! Email me (my address should be on my profile or something)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users