I had a dream where the Devils were heavilied rumoured to get Ovechkin

roomtemp

... and the speculation was that it would turn around his career like Kovalchuk's. You think this would be prophetic?

I also had a dream where WWE wrestlers Chris Jericho and John Cena were playing baseball and Jericho lost because he tried to cheat and went short rounding 1st base. I was mad at who ever booked that finish

Caps would have to keep close to half his yearly cap hit for us to consider it. But I wouldn't mind seeing Kovy and Ovie on the same line.

Most I'd give up is Merrill+Matteau+Tedenby+2nd and I'd only want to keep 5-6 million of his annual cap hit. Thenb sign Malkin when he's a UFA. B )

Someone else would offer much more for Ovie though.

Edited by Jerzey Devil

I also had a dream where WWE wrestlers Chris Jericho and John Cena were playing baseball and Jericho lost because he tried to cheat and went short rounding 1st base. I was mad at who ever booked that finish

If you are dreaming about WWE wrestlers, you should see a psychiatrist

• Like 1

this makes me laugh, i had a dream last night I owned a house and I let a wrestler park in my garage during an event and we were all hanging out in someones backyard afterwards.

this makes me laugh, i had a dream last night I owned a house and I let a wrestler park in my garage during an event and we were all hanging out in someones backyard afterwards.

Courteous and social! The perfect package of what wrestlers look for to include in their social circles.

Don't dream it, be it!

I had a dream that a simple elbow drop won the WWE championship...wait that was at the royal rumble :doh1:

But in 2003 I had a dream the Devils got Richard Smehlik and then BOOM they do that and win the Stanley Cup. I also had another one that year about Bryan Marchment but 1/2 ain't bad

****WARNING: SERIOUS BOREDOM AT WORK CREATED THIS****

I have a dream that one day Devils nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these goal's to be self-evident: that all Devils are created better."

I have a dream that one day even the state of Pennsyltucky, a state sweltering with the heat of Bryz's implosion, sweltering with the heat of Penguin dissapointment, will be transformed into an oasis of losers and never were's.

I have a dream that my twenty Devils will one day play in a league where they will not be judged by the ilk of their system but by the content of their play.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Newark, with its vicious Clarksons, with its GM having his lips dripping with the words of genius and old schoolification; one day right there in Newark, Kovy and Ovechkin will be able to join hands with the North Americans and Czechs as teammates and brothers.

Is this how your dream went? Because that's how I pretended it went and how I then transcribed my imagining of your dream, lol.

• Like 1

****WARNING: SERIOUS BOREDOM AT WORK CREATED THIS****

I have a dream that one day Devils nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these goal's to be self-evident: that all Devils are created better."

I have a dream that one day even the state of Pennsyltucky, a state sweltering with the heat of Bryz's implosion, sweltering with the heat of Penguin dissapointment, will be transformed into an oasis of losers and never were's.

I have a dream that my twenty Devils will one day play in a league where they will not be judged by the ilk of their system but by the content of their play.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Newark, with its vicious Clarksons, with its GM having his lips dripping with the words of genius and old schoolification; one day right there in Newark, Kovy and Ovechkin will be able to join hands with the North Americans and Czechs as teammates and brothers.

Is this how your dream went? Because that's how I pretended it went and how I then transcribed my imagining of your dream, lol.

Hahaha that was marvelous :clap2: :clap2:

Realistically, what do you guys think it would take to get him?

It isn't happening, and I wouldn't want it to happen. His decline and the cap hit would make me hesitate to take him for nothing.

For the sake of argument though, the Caps would demand Larsson, at least.

Most I'd give up is Merrill+Matteau+Tedenby+2nd and I'd only want to keep 5-6 million of his annual cap hit. Thenb sign Malkin when he's a UFA. B )

:lol:

Fixed.

That's a good one. :P

I think Washington's not ready to even consider trading him. He's the focus of their entire marketing effort.

You beat me to it. This isn't just another player for them, he is the one selling those tickets. And for that alone they would demand a lot in a trade, even if they were to trade him when his stock is low (if you can ever call Ovechkin's stock low).

Funny the OP created this thread though, cause I was thinking about this very thing a couple of days ago. Getting Ovy would be a hell of a risk, though and I don't even know where to start.