All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Right now I'm deciding between Clarkson and Zubrus....

Edit: Now I'm deciding between Clarkson, Zubrus, Carter, Tallinder, and Salvador...

I'm sure you realize this, but just keep in mind that '11-'12 stuff isn't on sale.

I'm sure you realize this, but just keep in mind that '11-'12 stuff isn't on sale.

Haha yea I I know, but I have the $50 off coupon from the expo....

I'm leaning towards the Carter one from this year, otherwise it's Zubie/Clarky from previous years..

I was really eyeing a 03-04 brylin jersey that was listed at $250 but was 50% off with the summer discount. However someone else grabbed it before I did so there that went. I have to admit the summer sale was pretty fun and just neat to see all the jerseys. That and since it is 15-20 min from where I live makes it a little neater lol.

Of the choices I mentioned above, which would you guys choose?

What do you base your decisions off of? Like if they had a good year, reached a milestone, scored a significant goal?

It's different for everyone. Other people love milestone jerseys (it doesn't really matter to me), while others always go for the most wear. Personally, I focus on collecting jerseys of my favorite players.

I was really eyeing a 03-04 brylin jersey that was listed at $250 but was 50% off with the summer discount. However someone else grabbed it before I did so there that went. I have to admit the summer sale was pretty fun and just neat to see all the jerseys. That and since it is 15-20 min from where I live makes it a little neater lol.

Wow, I didn't realize they had a Brylin listed for so cheap.

It's different for everyone. Other people love milestone jerseys (it doesn't really matter to me), while others always go for the most wear. Personally, I focus on collecting jerseys of my favorite players.

Alright, I'm in the middle of doing research on what games these jerseys were worn in, what happened then, etc.

Meigray doesn't list the dates on some of them, is there a quick place I could find out when set x was worn in whatever season??

Alright, I'm in the middle of doing research on what games these jerseys were worn in, what happened then, etc.

Meigray doesn't list the dates on some of them, is there a quick place I could find out when set x was worn in whatever season??

Yeah, the MeiGray population report from each season breaks down the dates where each set was worn: http://www.nhlgameworn.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/PopuReport.vm&ctl_nbr=2490

Also, I guess none of you guys would be interested in the game worn Langenbrunner jersey I have for sale? I can give you a really good deal.

Also, can't seem to find any, but are there any Round 3 jerseys left on meigray??

Yeah, there's a few: Greene white, Josefson red, Kovy red and white, Larsson red and white, Sykora white, Volchenkov white. Also, Hedberg red and white, but he only played that one playoff game against FLA.

I'd prob go with Zubrus but again that is just my opinion. I guess just go with what is more reasonably priced for you and which you like better.

Prices are separated by $7 after discounts so I wouldn't worry about the price haha.

Wish I could afford both though, can't decide which one to pick..

Well one of you bought the Zubrus one, no longer available haha!

Getting the Carter one now.....

Coupon code not working!!

Buy the Carter at full price now (before someone else does). Then, on Monday just call or email them (sales@meigray.com) and they will adjust the purchase price to reflect the $50 off. They are really easy to work with on stuff like that.

Buy the Carter at full price now (before someone else does). Then, on Monday just call or email them (sales@meigray.com) and they will adjust the purchase price to reflect the $50 off. They are really easy to work with on stuff like that.

Yea I just got it, left a note in the special instructions box saying the code wouldn't work.

I'm disappointed about the Zubrus jersey though, it was on the site, and I clicked add to cart and it said the quantity was at 0. So I bought the Carter jersey, went back to look at Zubie and it was taken off the site, so someone prob. went to buy it at the same time as me.

Yeah, there's a few: Greene white, Josefson red, Kovy red and white, Larsson red and white, Sykora white, Volchenkov white. Also, Hedberg red and white, but he only played that one playoff game against FLA.

Just an FYI I just picked up the A-train jersey, and the shirt is pretty hammered. I'm counting 9 repairs.

Just got an email from MeiGray saying they refunded the $50 to my paypal account. Good customer service.

Wow, that was pretty quick.

I am still waiting for my COA for the jersey I got at the warehouse during the summer sale. They said I should get it in the mail within a week or so.

A week or so sounds quick! Usually it takes longer than that for summer sale stuff.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.