NJ Devils Viewing Party: Sussex County Round 2

Quinn01

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would it be possible to move this to the main room because there is more seating and maybe the bar won't have anything going on that night cause it's a sunday.

I believe they are using the downstairs for line dancing which is going to be going on the entire time we are there unfortunately.

i just looked at the stadium website and it says the line dancing is from 12-1 that day but maybe they have a night session also

http://www.stadiumba...nj.com/#!events

nevermind i clicked on the date and it said its also at night

Not too much of a big deal, the upstair has plenty of room plus the pool tables. Not much seating but we'll make do of course. I have me and my wife coming plus 3 others. Anyone else have a count or know who's coming?

Not too much of a big deal, the upstair has plenty of room plus the pool tables. Not much seating but we'll make do of course. I have me and my wife coming plus 3 others. Anyone else have a count or know who's coming?

I have myself as well as 4-6 others.

Hopefully the Devils can follow through with a win again like they did last viewing party in Montreal. Looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow afternoon.

Again if anyone is interested in kicking my ass in pool, Im open to challenges.

Even better turn out tonight then last viewing party. We plan to have one more prior to playoffs. Thank you all to who came and were even louder this time around. It was alot of fun. The owner of the bar/restaurant seemed happy we are there (Thanks to Coors Wife who talked him up) and even took a picture with all of us and wants to put it up on the wall.

Just a heads up - I'm working on one in the Morris County area (Parsippany) for April 5th..hope to know within a week if it'll be a go.

Glad you got a good turn-out!

I already have a few pretty excited if you make that one happen. I'm down 100%. From what I've been told the bar area is a very nice size, my friend goes there every Thursday for their "Kick the Keg" promo they do.

Also, congratulations to the winners of the prizes we had! I had a great time last night. We actually got the owner of the bar to take a picture with all the Devils fans and we're gonna give him a framed copy to put up in the bar. Also the picture of the arena we gave away, we're gonna give him one of those also cause he wants to put it up.

lol whatever. I like it when people treat these sort of things like a secret operation when it is just a viewing party.

I am just asking for the sake as the venue might determine if I should plan on going or not.

It's not a secret operation..I stated it would be in Parsippany. I'm trying to work out details and get the Devils to sponsor it.

I know I mentioned on Sunday a few times about squeezing in one more viewing party prior to the playoffs so I am looking at two dates:

SAT MAR 31, 2012 DEVILS @ HURRICANES 7:00 PM

or

SUN MAR 25, 2012 DEVILS @ PENGUINS 7:00 PM

What are some of your thoughts?

lol whatever. I like it when people treat these sort of things like a secret operation when it is just a viewing party.

I am just asking for the sake as the venue might determine if I should plan on going or not.

Okay, so it's looking good. April 5th at Blackthorn Pub in Parsippany.

I know I mentioned on Sunday a few times about squeezing in one more viewing party prior to the playoffs so I am looking at two dates:

SAT MAR 31, 2012 DEVILS @ HURRICANES 7:00 PM

or

SUN MAR 25, 2012 DEVILS @ PENGUINS 7:00 PM

What are some of your thoughts?

sat would be better because more people would probably show up.

Alright so making it Saturday the 31st would be the best bet? Last party prior to the playoffs? If we make it into the playoffs id also like to try to get one together for one of the away games based on who we would be playing. The energy was great this past party, I cant imagine how itll be during a playoff game.

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to continue to make these parties better each time please dont hesitate to post them up. :cheers: