So Say We All

#242 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

So wait, we have to wait until next year to find out who the last cylon is? WTF over?

D'anna is resurrected. She may have hinted last night. Anyway, BSG has had a habit of splitting the season. Remember 2 then 2.5 etc. Seems like BSG and LOST will back around the same time. I am going to watch Eureka during the summer. Don't know about Dr. Who or Torchwood. So many shows so little time ;)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#243 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:31 PM

:argh: January :angry:

I had just caught up last week when I stayed up until 1am watching the 8 :unsure: episodes
I had recorded. They can't do this to me :evilcry: I'm so sucked into this season I have to know
Posted Image

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#244 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:10 AM

OK OK OK

So who else watched the webisode on scifi today and just got MORE confused?

also, this link has me guessing more and more!

argh jan 16 can't come fast enough
---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#245 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,469 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:16 AM

BSG has a nice looking boardgame out on the market now too...it's not a short play, like 2 hours or so needed.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#246 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:50 AM

Ellen?

Anyways, for the geekage:

Attached File  bgal_pc_front.jpg   121.82KB   8 downloads
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#247 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:44 PM

Yep Ellen. :D
Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#248 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,288 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

IS TONIGHT THE SERIES FINALE??????
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#249 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,469 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

IS TONIGHT THE SERIES FINALE??????

Yup, 2 hour finale for all time.

Then the Caprica show starts at some point but I don't know if they have a date for that yet
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

-Anchorman

-Anonymous

#250 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:36 PM

:evilcry: Im behind on the series and cannot watch but only dvr ... :evilcry:
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#251 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

It's about time.

Was Caprica approved?

#252 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:26 PM

It's about time.

Was Caprica approved?

yup -- its gonna start as bsg did with a movie
Posted Image

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

#253 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:39 PM

Sweet!

Just did a little googling, looks like they are putting it on DVD next month.

#254 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:37 PM

A fantabulous series finale. Questions answered. Finally we learn what Kara is. I watched it twice and I plan on recording it from OnDemand. CGI was quite impressive. I am going to miss BSG. :(

There will be a movie, The Plan, which will be the build up, I think, to Caprica. :)
Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

#255 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

A fantabulous series finale. Questions answered. Finally we learn what Kara is. I watched it twice and I plan on recording it from OnDemand. CGI was quite impressive. I am going to miss BSG. :(

There will be a movie, The Plan, which will be the build up, I think, to Caprica. :)

Loved it. Poor Lee. Maybe he can hook up with one of the natives. heh.
So Say We All

#256 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,469 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:09 AM

Well 2 or 3 reasons to bump this thread.

Caprica has been out for a while. I didn't think it was too bad, I'd check out an actual series of it. It looks like that beings January 22nd, so not too far off now.

The Plan comes out on the 27th.

http://bluray.ign.co.../1024682p1.html

Seems a little pricey to me...now I would never do this but it seems like a bootleg to me at those prices.

Maxim is having a little Cylon on the cover action for it:

http://stars.ign.com.../1034764p1.html

Posted Image

I hope they've been ridiculously airbrushed in the photo or else get them to some place with horribly high calorie food stat

-Terry Goodkind

-Anchorman

-Anonymous

#257 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,493 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:23 AM

I know i'm bumping a dead thread, but whatever :P

I just spent the last 4.5 months watching all the shows on DVD (and lurking on this thread as I watched episodes).... and WOW... I gotta admit I've never gotten as emotionally involved in a TV like this one (the closest was the Shield but that was all intensity, not like this show)

Was Caprica worth the buy?? I'm probably going to anyway, I don't know how I'm gonna do my exercise bike without new shows....hell maybe I should start it over, since I get the feeling the experience will be better now that I KNOW everything.....I wholly admit I was wrong on passing on this show when it first aired, yay for the miracle of DVD!

Who knew the key to the universe was a Jimi Hendrix song??? :lol:

I saw a cheap deal on the whole Farscape series too.... maybe that's next!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#258 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:34 AM

... what do you hear crasher?

good for you -- battlestar was a landmark series and the ride was enjoyable, caprica not so much BUT .. theres another battlestar series in the horizon ...
Posted Image

#259 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,493 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:41 AM

good for you -- battlestar was a landmark series and the ride was enjoyable, caprica not so much BUT .. theres another battlestar series in the horizon ...

Nothin but the rain sir......

I've had all along the watchtower in my head for like a week (it did help that this song had such an epic scene in Watchmen too!)

Really?? Another??? Damn that perked me up... I have to admit I'm curious about two parts of their history... the Cylon war part one and the journey of the final 5 back, and I'd be all-in on either one!

Edited by CRASHER, 24 November 2010 - 09:54 AM.

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#260 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:52 PM

Another one? A reboot or something?

Did you get my message on FB?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users