GDT: Anaheim @ New Jersey - 2/17/2012

NJCroMag

No reason?

Are you... a saint?

I'm always on a computer in one of 3 different architecture labs, so i'm basically on a different computer every day. This doesn't really work for me.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being a saint. He probably just realizes I'm a Devils fan just like you guys and don't deserve to be sh!tted on.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being a saint. He probably just realizes I'm a Devils fan just like you guys and don't deserve to be sh!tted on.

Pretty much this yes. SMT3 may be a debby downer, (no offense dude), but he is still just expressing his opinion and adding character to the board. He doesn't deserve to be called an idiot or any other demeaning name.

Edit: I did want to add that I don't mind a poster poking fun at another nor do I even mind the ganging up - its what you get when you post something disagreeable. But names like idiot, etc.... just don't belong here. Especially when SMT3 hadn't even attacked anyone.

Edited by ben00rs

Pretty much this yes. SMT3 may be a debby downer, (no offense dude), but he is still just expressing his opinion and adding character to the board. He doesn't deserve to be called an idiot or any other demeaning name.

Edit: I did want to add that I don't mind a poster poking fun at another nor do I even mind the ganging up - its what you get when you post something disagreeable. But names like idiot, etc.... just don't belong here. Especially when SMT3 hadn't even attacked anyone.

None taken.