GDT: Devils @ Leafs 1/12- 7pm EST

dmann422

Gionta showing again his lack of breakaway (partial, in this case) pizazz.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Also known as tomchorskitis.

Good for Clowe, getting some points...and a goal to boot.

Stay out of the box and we're golden. Problem is you breathe on the leafs and they embellish. Not gonna complain about the called of goal but the refs have been bad for both sides. In my book each them should only have 2 penalties at this point.

Salvador hasn't been good tonight overall but for people who say he doesn't help the pk I'm not exactly sure how you quantify that- we have the 3rd pest pk in the league... I find it hard to believe its in spite of him.

god am i ever glad Clarkson didnt scored on that

Stay out of the box and we're golden. Problem is you breathe on the leafs and they embellish. Not gonna complain about the called of goal but the refs have been bad for both sides. In my book each them should only have 2 penalties at this point.

Salvador hasn't been good tonight overall but for people who say he doesn't help the pk I'm not exactly sure how you quantify that- we have the 3rd pest pk in the league... I find it hard to believe its in spite of him.

Well there ya go... we're 3rd best over the season so far and Salvador missed 30 games... so he must not be THAT important right?

Listening to the radio feed tonight. They keep mentioning Gelinas being in and out of the lineup or whatever. Apparently Scott Stevens dictates the ice time of the defencemen which I didn't realize. They even attributed Gelinas missing a recent shift after a giveaway to a decision by Stevens. 

I don't think that will make anyone happier about the way young players are handled on this team, but I just didn't realize the committee approach to some of the decisions being made (according to Matt and Sherry anyway).

Clearly this must be sarcastic.  He should have been sent down when they told him he was going down.  Rescinding his demotion and playing him as a seventh d-man isn't exactly fixing the confidence issues they admitted he had.

This is the post I hope is sarcasm.