PDB lineup/strategy changes for Game 4

95Crash

Do a shot every time Zubs or Clarky falls down and another every time they attempt to draw a penalty/whine to the refs... guarantee you'll be drunk by the end of the 1st.

Let's see if points can take one-timers instead of playing with the puck like it's a 7 course meal.

BTW, is PDB/Oates going to stencil the DEVS power-play on the ice for the Kings again in game 4?

I have to say that is one of the things that have been pissing me off the most this postseason. They are flopping and always looking at the refs instead of getting back on their feet and trying to get back into the play.

For whatever reasons, JJ simply cannot score. He's snakebit. Maybe next season will be his "Clarkson" type year.

but for now Sykora gives us a much better chance of getting a goal than JJ does.

JJ passed on a golden opportunity to let one rip last game, instead he looked to dish it off...

Gotta just let the shot fly there!

I love Sykie cuz hes not afraid to shoot like the rest of this team is. I JUST WANT SHOTS. PLEASE SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK TONIGHT. NO MORE OVERPASSING...and dont shoot at Quick's crest either.

I noticed the same thing, the majority of our shots were straight at Quick

The Sykora-Elias chemistry factor has been dead for awhile now. Its a myth.

Some just can't let go of decades old memories.

Elias had some jump in his game tonight. How much Sykora had to do with that, who knows. But that line was pretty active. I'd say they still have chemistry.

Elias had some jump in his game tonight. How much Sykora had to do with that, who knows. But that line was pretty active. I'd say they still have chemistry.

yea, we cant know for sure.. but things did click a little better for the both of them tonight