GDT: Welcome to NJ, Win...nipeg Jets (WPG @ NJ). 3/10/13 7:00 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF Moose give up 4+ goals again t'night and that Deboer is starting him Wednesday... i will officially freak the fvck out

Yea I will too.. I am going to the game that night. Got a private box with 20 friends.. I am already thinking its a waste of money.

IF Moose give up 4+ goals again t'night and that Deboer is starting him Wednesday... i will officially freak the fvck out

Yea I will too.. I am going to the game that night. Got a private box with 20 friends.. I am already thinking its a waste of money.

LGD!!   Let's start getting things in order by taking care of our business at home first.   Let's get that mojo back.

And the Rule of 9's are in play tonight:  Devs have given up the first goal 9 straight games.   Rule says it reverses on the 10th.   If not, I'm going to put a damn steel mesh around our goal (and why do I think Byfuglien would still find a way to sneak it in?).

COME ON DEVILS!!!!

Devils are destroying Fayne's confidence

They've screwed him up so bad it wouldn't shock me to see them move him at the deadline at this point.

Then again, this stupid merry-go-round hasn't helped ANYONE on D and I'm going to beat this drum into the ground until Lou wakes up from his hibernation and alleviates it.  It's no coincidence the D was great early in the season then got worse when we started bingo-balling the lineup and pairings on a daily basis.

TG

So, it's not that Salvador's upper-body injury has improved, but that he was assured he can't make it worse by playing with it.

i mean.... that he's playing horribly PLUS that he's injured... isnt that a good excuse to sit him without losing face?

Good luck ever seeing that again after they gave up six goals in Carolina yesterday without him.  The next time Sal's out of the lineup he'll be on the operating table.

Edited by NJDevs4978