Summer 2013 UFA/RFA Thread

Derlique

Yeah. That's like your wife saying she made a nice dinner and you coming home to a bowl of corn flakes.

why cause Lou never signs ufa's?  Stop proving time and time again you don't know what you are talking about.  The best ever talent to get to UFA is wearing a devils jersey.  Lou has gotten the top free agent a few times.  Does he get them all, no.  Do some get away, sure.  Name one GM that is perfect and gets every fa.  How many GM's wanted Schneider?

The Lou bashing on this site always amazes me.  The Marty bashing from now on will be intolerable. Of course GR is happy cause he's been waiting 15 years for it,

Edited by Joe B

why cause Lou never signs ufa's?  Stop proving time and time again you don't know what you are talking about.  The best ever talent to get to UFA is wearing a devils jersey.  Lou has gotten the top free agent a few times.  Does he get them all, no.  Do some get away, sure.  Name one GM that is perfect and gets every fa.  How many GM's wanted Schneider?

The Lou bashing on this site always amazes me.  The Marty bashing from now on will be intolerable. Of course GR is happy cause he's been waiting 15 years for it,

I'm not saying Lou doesn't sign UFAs, but I am saying that he hasn't exactly been in the hunt for top names recently. The hole left by Zach Parise wasn't exactly addressed with anyone.

If they both walk we're fvcked

agree to a slight extent.. wouldnt say were fvcked until you could see what they would be replaced with.. if both walk and are replaced with complete garbage then i would say that we could have an issue on hand.. but hopefully both come back lets see what happens here

agree to a slight extent.. wouldnt say were fvcked until you could see what they would be replaced with.. if both walk and are replaced with complete garbage then i would say that we could have an issue on hand.. but hopefully both come back lets see what happens here

Chere just tweeted that we are close to signing Elias and that he will not test the market.

Chere just tweeted that we are close to signing Elias and that he will not test the market.

After seeing Marty draft Anthony last night why wouldn't he?  I'm sure he can see himself drafting Patty Jr. some day...