Wild @ Devils

Derlique

For the first time in.. years.. I'm going to actively avoid paying any attention to a Devils game.

Sour taste in my mouth from last night, don't feel like getting annoyed again.

Hope for a win, although part of me hopes they continue to lose so that Lou's hand is forced and changes are made.

LGP (Let's go PROGRESS)

Edited by Devilsfan118

For the first time in.. years.. I'm going to actively avoid paying any attention to this game tonight.

Sour taste in my mouth from last night, don't feel like getting annoyed again.

Hope for a win, although part of me hopes they continue to lose so that Lou's hand is forced and changes are made.

LGP (Let's go PROGRESS)

part of me want's to be in the lottery sweepstakes this year. We could use a game changing forward.

aka I kind of hope things get worse.

Edited by Sneax

per TG

Martin Havlat activated from IR. Ryane Clowe placed on IR. Seth Helgeson recalled from Albany. He'll wear No. 25.

If/assuming Hegleson plays tonight, no word on which defenseman will come out of the lineup.

Interesting. Hope we aren't healthy scratching one of the kids, they need to play. If we are going down they might as well get NHL experience in.

per TG

Martin Havlat activated from IR. Ryane Clowe placed on IR. Seth Helgeson recalled from Albany. He'll wear No. 25.

If/assuming Hegleson plays tonight, no word on which defenseman will come out of the lineup.

Interesting. Hope we aren't healthy scratching one of the kids, they need to play. If we are going down they might as well get NHL experience in.

I'd bet money Larsson's sitting...it's almost like Pete had to be dragged kicking and screaming just to play him 12 minutes a night with Merrill out.