Games 6 -Video from the Stands - OT Goal + other stuff

Scoopscj

Seven Nation Army is just as good as RR2.

While I understand it's the ECF and ANY song could make that moment insane. I just can't agree with that statement. SNA is good. I like SNA. It's just not RR2. The one thing I dont like about SNA is that it's too...forced. Not as much so as lame options like "The Whip" or "Rightous Smoke" were but SNA just does WAY too much in a short amount of time. Compare both goal songs. It's hard to really describe through text but if you listen to both you'd get it. To me there was more "organic emotion" with RR2.

While I understand it's the ECF and ANY song could make that moment insane. I just can't agree with that statement. SNA is good. I like SNA. It's just not RR2. The one thing I dont like about SNA is that it's too...forced. Not as much so as lame options like "The Whip" or "Rightous Smoke" were but SNA just does WAY too much in a short amount of time. Compare both goal songs. It's hard to really describe through text but if you listen to both you'd get it. To me there was more "organic emotion" with RR2.

I don't think there's a Devils fan out there who would disagree with you, including myself. I do think however that SNA will only gain more steam each game. Fans are eating the song up.

I agree

I do not see another song even coming close to the legend that RR2 is

I hope one day it comes back, but I am not optimistic...

I don't think there's a Devils fan out there who would disagree with you, including myself. I do think however that SNA will only gain more steam each game. Fans are eating the song up.

And I'm sure they'll only crank it up even louder to drown them out.