Devils Fan From Vancouver!

Taiter32

Hey everyone, I'm Taiter from Vancouver. Been a Devils fan somewhat for a long time, always loved Scott Stevens / Scott Niedermayer / Martin Brodeur / Patrik Elias. Once Kovalchuk got traded to the Devils then I really started to heavily follow them more and what not. Just thought i'd semi-introduce myself here. Also 19 years old. Would love to eventually go to a Devils home game but money isn't quite there yet! Also would be better when I am 21 so I can experience everything in the States!!

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I can make a contribution to the forums!

Also, I have a youtube channel (not here to promote) but if anyone likes WWE or WWE 13 videos, I have a series going on and in the future I might do some NHL videos about NHL / Rumours / Devils! Username is Taiter32 there, if you want check it out if not its all gravy!!

Welcome to NJDevs Taiter. You can count yourself among the few smart CanadiAmericans here on the site. Enjoy, and post. Great discussions here.

I LOVE the schneider trade. A 9th overall pick that they used to pick Hovart, the guy is comparable to patrice bergeron / lesser talented jonathan toews from what I have heard. Thats an IF he pans out, its so easy to ruin prospects growth. It makes a ton of sense for the devils to get that transition with the all-mighty brodeur "problem". If we can get a good 8-10 season from Cory, damn we made out like bandits. But I also see why Vancouver made the trade to add some skill to there prospect pool, or lack of for forwards IMO. However Schneider I don't think how everyone praise him as. I've heard quotes saying hes one of the top goalies in the league, I do think hes close to that category. Hopefully with working along side of Brodeur he can help excel some more.

Thats my basic two thoughts :P Glad to be welcomed!

I really feel like a jerk for not posting in these more often. Welcome to the forum!! Glad to have you, especially someone from so far away! I always think it's awesome when someone from outside of NJ is a real fan.

And hey, you must be pumped about this realignment because it means that the Devils play in Vancouver once a season. I hope you can make it out to a game up there, you'd probably get on TV too if you wore a jersey

I really feel like a jerk for not posting in these more often. Welcome to the forum!! Glad to have you, especially someone from so far away! I always think it's awesome when someone from outside of NJ is a real fan.

And hey, you must be pumped about this realignment because it means that the Devils play in Vancouver once a season. I hope you can make it out to a game up there, you'd probably get on TV too if you wore a jersey

I hope I can go to a game here soon, tickets here are CRAZY like ridiculous haha. Thanks man!!