Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah -- this is the first time - this is completely mental for the Devils.

That goal was Marty NOT BEING IN THE MOMENT. THAT IS MY POINT YOU ALL.

It's the whole team don't think I'm on Marty.

This is a soft team. They're mentally soft - I'm sorry. They're far too sentimental in that locker room. I knew they didn't solve the problem during the season - you know and you dont want to be the dick to break that warm fuzzy sh!t up -- but someone's gotta do it.

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

The really need to know when to lose a game. Like the should've lost against Buffalo. They should have done everything in their power to make sure they didn't face Philly in the first round. Hey losing can lead to winning, just look at Pitt. Maybe they learned their lesson.

I still see this going 7 games. We are gonna come out firing in game 5 and than steal a win in philly in game 6. Game 7, who knows. Call me crazy or delusional but I'm not jumping off the ledge yet.

Ur crazy the devils will be lucky to see game 6. It's over.

this team is a complete embarrassment.

But the problem is Lamoriello too. He refuses to accept that it's no longer 1995 and will not get quality players on defense. Instead, he'll stick dogsh*t in front of Brodeur like Mottau and White and convince himself that they are just as good as Stevens and Daneyko.

I only hope that Vanderbeek has the balls to insist something has to change with this team overall. Jacques Lemaire must be fired. That's the first step.

I still see this going 7 games. We are gonna come out firing in game 5 and than steal a win in philly in game 6. Game 7, who knows. Call me crazy or delusional but I'm not jumping off the ledge yet.

I'm jumping on this bandwagon. I don't care if you guys call me a kool-aid drinker, whether you question my hockey knowledge, whatever. I'm gonna watch every damn second of every game this team has left. They can still win this series.

Again, the Flyers were the worst possible opponent for us to face in the first round, and this team knew it. But hey, let's be professionals and not throw a game so that we can get Boston, right? Lots of good being "professional" did for us. Sorry, but I'd much rather throw a game and admit that I'd rather avoid facing a team that where the odds are stacked against us.

This team, like so many Devil teams, is built to win. In the regular season. The guys give the same effort all year and in the playoffs; unfortunately, some teams can turn up the intensity when the bell rings. The last couple of seasons we haven't been one of those teams and I don't see a single player on this roster that can light a fire under the other players on the team. Lou loves consistency and he's getting it; Division championship banners followed by early exits. There is no reason to believe any of that will change anytime soon; Lou believes this is the type of team that wins and who am I to doubt him, I just don't see it. And as I'm not eh GM be prepared for more and more of the same.