EQF Game 3 - Playoff GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils

NJCroMag

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

YMZ'L TF OMSPYL!

ZVMR ZVPWC APQAP PL VFZ?

BMYXFAM ZF VMYY, NQWZVMDL!

Also...here's some fictitious quotes to make us all rest a little easier...

"Pete Deboer is coaching circles around me. After we lose the next three in a row, I'm going to ask him for some tips." - Kevin Dineen

"The crowd at the Rock is going to eat us alive. Will somebody please hold me?" - Brian Campbell

"We'll be lucky if we're down by four heading into the first intermission." - Ed Jovanovski

"It looks like KO-PECK-EE, but it's pronounced KO-PETS-KEE. It's strange, I know. Go Devils!" - Tomas Kopecky

"When the Devils eliminate us, I'm going to ask Zach Parise for his autograph." - Jose Theodore

Edited by NJCroMag

Well hopefully they learned from last game what happens when you let the Panthers have even an inch. They're out to prove their getting into the playoffs this year wasn't a fluke. We have to remind them of their place. They got into 3rd place because they won a weak division. Let's remind them of that tonight and play OUR WAY. Set the tone early, and

SWARM IT UP!

Isn't this supposed to be Panthers @ Devils?

Oh, you didn't hear? There was a...a thing...where, uhhh...where the Devils had to stay down there and, uhhh...play a third game, uhhhh...ya know...'cause the thing was...

[slight pause]

Okay, I f-cked up. It's fixed now.

LGD!!!

I will be wearing my lucky Elias jersey I got back in Jan/Feb of 2000. I wore it fully from 2000 to 2005 and I must have at least a lifetime winning % of 85% when wearing it. For proof here are the last times I have worn it:

Niedermayer Night

Game 2 of 2010 playoffs (the one game we won that series)

Game 1 of 2009 playoffs

Feb 2009 game where we beat the Sharks

Daneyko night

So excited for the game tonight. This'll be my first ever playoff game so I can't wait. Unfortunately, I'm feeling a bit under the weather so I won't be able to be as loud as I would like haha, but I wouldn't miss this for the world. LET'S GO DEVILS!

So excited for the game tonight. This'll be my first ever playoff game so I can't wait. Unfortunately, I'm feeling a bit under the weather so I won't be able to be as loud as I would like haha, but I wouldn't miss this for the world. LET'S GO DEVILS!

Same. I have a sore throat and my allergies are owning me up the wazoo, but i will be there screaming as loud as my throat allows me to. I've waited too long for a little cold and allergies to stop me from going bananas tonight. Lets Go Devils!!!