Violence in Video Games

sheeps

Hillary has Presidential aspirations in 2008 and this is an issue that appeals to a lot of people and has very little opposition. I mean who is going to argue that kids should all be playing ultra-violent video games?

I agree with you that violence and sex on tv and in video games is blamed for way too much just because it is an easy target and has really very little impact.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest troycrowder25
"God of War" PS2 rocks. :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you ain't kidding...i just got God of War 2 days ago and its amazing

He is. You just don't get Clown's humor :).

Clown's motto: "When anything goes wrong, blame Bush."

Hey. I'm a Dem and even I think that's hilarious.

Edited by Derek21

He is. You just don't get Clown's humor :).

Clown's motto: "When anything goes wrong, blame Bush."

Hey. I'm a Dem and even I think that's hilarious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To clarify...Im an independent..I dont have a party affiliation one way or the other....

Right now the sad thing in this country is the blame game...Its all Bush's fault...didnt get the promotion? Blame George......didnt get any from the chick at the club? Damn its all Bushs fault!!! :lol: ..no its not, its all the liberals fault....pointing fingers, name calling, media bashing from both sides back and forth the see-saw goes...and where is it REALLY getting everyone? Just mad and angry thats all.

Im sick and tired of all this negativity already, im sick and really f'in tired of the hidden agendas in the media, movies, talk shows from both sides....stop with that crap already....how about solutions?? How about helping education, and America better wake up in that respect...these other countries are catching up, look at countries like india that are taking jobs...kids there are more concerned about books where it seems so many kids today here (not all) are more concerned about the next reality show and 50 cent's new album.

Its time for this country to look itself in the mirror. And im not taking any shots politically here, that has nothing to do with my rant. And its not about religion either (thats anyone's choice), this has to just do with being a good, educated, good citizen who cares about others with solid family values.

In all honesty, Im much happier lately...you know one of the resons why? CNN, FOX, MSNBC..I barely watch it....and my mind feels much better for it.

Ok. Im done :D

Edited by LOTCB

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.