GDT: Devils at Pens 7:00PM

Jerzey

The defense has broken down way more early in this game than they have all season. We look out matched, I haven't seen the 2nd goal replay to see what went wrong for corey, but he was hung out to dry there. 

The 1st goal was really weird, I don't know why corey didn't just put his glove on it when he was keeping it in with his stick. Seemed really ....weird like I don't know what he was thinking.

Edited by Sneax

The defense has broken down way more early in this game than they have all season. We look out matched, I haven't seen the 2nd goal replay to see what went wrong for corey, but he was hung out to dry there.

The 1st goal was really weird, I don't know why corey didn't just put his glove on it when he was keeping it in with his stick. Seemed really ....weird like I don't know what he was thinking.

Ask any goalie, a bouncing puck like that one is a pain to deal with.

Awful start here, on top of that gifted goal, no one seems to be moving besides the 4th line.

No one clears anyone out from in front of the net ever. It's fvcking unbelievable and it's been going on all season. They are just constantly getting point blank chances right now.

Edited by PWW

The last game they scored 4. I think they did all their scoring for the week then

Yea we got a little bit of a money ball team, and whenever those players who we bought for their production score, they like to score in games where we lose.  So once this game is like 5-0, I expect brunner and ryder to get one each.

Those 2 points we threw away against the blue jackets are lookin' mighty important right bout' now. Next goal so important, I don't think this team can battle back from down 3.

At this rate they won't even be within ten points of the playoffs.  And yes I know the Metro's crap yadda yadda yadda.  They're not all going to be crap forever.

Yea we got a little bit of a money ball team, and whenever those players who we bought for their production score, they like to score in games where we lose. So once this game is like 5-0, I expect brunner and ryder to get one each.

Ya most likely hahaga. I'm so frustrated with this it's unbelievable

Lou has to be thinking that it's time for new coach seriously. I don't think johnny mac's team was this bad when he was behind the bench. And johnny mac didn't last this long either

Edited by volchenkov28

Ya most likely hahaga. I'm so frustrated with this it's unbelievable

Lou has to be thinking that it's time for new coach seriously. I don't think johnny mac's team was this bad when he was behind the bench. And johnny mac didn't last this long either

What would a new coach do though? Hed have the same crap lineup Lou gave him with nobody capable of producing on a regular basis

True but maybe the team needs sumthing new and just not Albany players.

2 30+ goal scorers and a few 10-15ers. We don't have that in Albany unfortunately.

Watching this game, made me realize why do we give a sh!t about the playoffs anyway, we are out classed. Try get a 1st in the draft should be the goal, we looking like a draft lottery team.

2 30+ goal scorers and a few 10-15ers. We don't have that in Albany unfortunately.

Watching this game, made me realize why do we give a sh!t about the playoffs anyway, we are out classed. Try get a 1st in the draft should be the goal, we looking like a draft lottery team.

Ya that's true. But since the metro division is so bad the sad thing is, is that they actually have a shot at the playoffs if they actually can play hockey. But ur correct with what they should try and get