Dallas at Buffalo 10/8/07 MNF 'Game' thread

LOTCB

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Than the Cowboys... wait lemme finish this post when i stop laughing...

How many Cowboys fans are wearing Paper Bags over their heads

(And maybe a few Steelers fans should be after that loss to...oh I'll let you state and cry over that one.

:P

Well.

Bills have Jauron as their Head coach> Philips.

They have a better D-line, Better Qb,Better WR'S,Better Lb's,Better secondary, Better ST. BETTER ALL-AROUND TEAM.

ON THE STEELERS PART VS CARDINALS:

------------------

Meh, so far, the Cowboys have been facing 3-13 Opponents, while the Steelers have been facing 7-9 Opponents.There's no shame of losing vs a team that played with more intensity, and while injuries are part of the game, well, When your missing your Nose Tackle, Casey Hampton(The guy who gets doubled , you know?) And Back-up Chris Hoke,Troy Polamalu,Deshea Towsend and Bryant McFadden, all of them in the 4rth quarter, and you have to have Travis Kirsche as your DT...Its a little bit normal to have more difficulties to win.Dude, Edgerin James gained more yards in the 2nd half than the first one. Oh, and without Polamalu, it gives Dick LeBeau less packages to confuse the opponent.

True, you can't deny the fact that the Steelers O-line was puuuuuuuuure sh!t.

And, Missing Ward, the END-ZONE TD GUY, The Blocker that gets Parker mooooree yards, you know? Wasn't there for the game.

Now , Hampton,Coke,Townsend,Polamalu will all be back, to face the 3-1 Seahawks at Pittsburgh.

-----------------------------------------------

See, watch out, Bills> Dallas.

20-17 Bills, BOOK IT.

DICK JAURON AND TRENT EDWARDS ARE GOING TO WIN THIS ONE, THIS DAY, WE FIGHT THE fvckING COWBOYS.

GO BILLS GO!

Edited by TravisZajac

Wow this thread has gone straight not only to hell... but Clown's head :P

Crasher you must be estatic that your Cowboys are one of the best teams in the NFL and for sure in the NFC so far. :evil:

I'm happy but I worry... I guess I still keep expecting the other shoe to drop... I remember all too well Chad Suckinson and Vinny GreenBalls of Death (people still know me at Sun Tavern as the guy who kept cursing him out :P)... and all the Parcells Misery from the last few years... I'm riding the wave and trying to keep the other Cowboy fans in here SANE!

See what happens Crasher. His team wins one game with a new QB and suddenly he's thinking $uper Bowl. :lol:

Derek when I called him before week 1 he declared this game his Super Bowl... I just hope it goes like the other Dallas-Bills ones!!! :whistling::koolaid:

Travis. You have now graduated to football bafoon. There must be something lost in the translation from the CFL to the NFL. You sound like an uninformed woman trying to hang with the big boys on the Sunday Sofa.

I am just completely devilsmileyjawqd3.gif by your remarks.

Of course, being a Steelher fan, theres obviously something wrong in yer head to begin with. :noclue:

Bills have Jauron as their Head coach> Philips...

They have a better D-line, Better Qb,Better WR'S,Better Lb's,Better secondary, Better ST. BETTER ALL-AROUND TEAM.

Meh, so far, the Cowboys have been facing 3-13 Opponents, while the Steelers have been facing 7-9 Opponents...

... well, When your missing your Nose Tackle, Casey Hampton(The guy who gets doubled , you know?) And Back-up Chris Hoke,Troy Polamalu,Deshea Towsend and Bryant McFadden, all of them in the 4rth quarter, and you have to have Travis Kirsche as your DT......

Oh, and without Polamalu, it gives Dick LeBeau less packages to confuse the opponent...

And, Missing Ward, the END-ZONE TD GUY, The Blocker that gets Parker mooooree yards, you know? Wasn't there for the game.

See, watch out, Bills> Dallas.

20-17 Bills, BOOK IT.

DICK JAURON AND TRENT EDWARDS ARE GOING TO WIN THIS ONE, THIS DAY, WE FIGHT THE fvckING COWBOYS.

GO BILLS GO!

Saying the Cowboys are "Superbowl" material, is just... Stupid.

Its only four weeks, the Cowboys have played a combined schedule of 3-13 teams, that has struggled so far.

See, during the 2005-2006 Playoffs, the Steelers were 11-5, I never expected them to win the Superbowl... Never.

:)

Chargers could bound off and win tha Superbowl , Cowboys could loose T.O, Ware and Romo...

:)

Wow this thread has gone straight not only to hell... but Clown's head :P

I'm happy but I worry... I guess I still keep expecting the other shoe to drop... I remember all too well Chad Suckinson and Vinny GreenBalls of Death (people still know me at Sun Tavern as the guy who kept cursing him out :P)... and all the Parcells Misery from the last few years... I'm riding the wave and trying to keep the other Cowboy fans in here SANE!

Derek when I called him before week 1 he declared this game his Super Bowl... I just hope it goes like the other Dallas-Bills ones!!! :whistling::koolaid:

If the Cowboys win, can i laugh at you untill wednesday?

And if they lose, I'll be on here to smile and nod my head and listen to everyone laugh at the Cowboys.

But untill the game, please stop making some weird, strange, and overall laughable predictions.. like saying they have a better QB than the Boys, So lets see, he puts up good numbers in ONE game against the, lets say it together, JETS, and half the NFL is crowning him King of England. Chillax, and lets watch the game... lets see what Trent can do against an NFL defense, not the group of people the jets throw on the feild.

Theres alot not to understand... you give a bunch of stupid posts why the Bills will win and then say, after we actually start having a conversation about the game, "I hope all of you, people, sensed my sarcasm". It was fricken confusing, and then all of a sudden you come out and say u were being sarcastic, thats whats hard to understand...

Btw u didn't need any commas in that, shoulda just been "I hope all of you people sensed my sarcasm"... but w/e.

Edited by TravisZajac

We're all having fun here, if for a minute i thought you were dead serious and not have a smile on your face I'd be dead wrong, i just said i am confused... First you say the prediction, then you say you were just kidding about it, then you say the same prediction, and not again you say you were just joking... and after that you put "20-17 Bills, book it"... its just not making any sense... But w/e.. we'll let the 2 teams play and see who comes home with a victory...
Edited by TravisZajac

If the Cowboys win, can i laugh at you untill wednesday?

And if they lose, I'll be on here to smile and nod my head and listen to everyone laugh at the Cowboys.

But untill the game, please stop making some weird, strange, and overall laughable predictions.. .

Edited by TravisZajac