Charlie Sheen Explodes at Kings Game

msweet

I found out the devils offered him 2 tickets to game 5. And they were going t sit him on the glass on give him an electronic cigg to smoke the whole game

Were you the usher next to the drumline near the 108-208 area last night, btw? If so, thanks for taking the screaming cursing guy in 208 to task. he didn't stop entirely, but at least he toned it down after you (or whoever) yelled at him. (I was in 209 with a 7 year old, and was ready to walk over and smack him - I'm not dumb enough to think the kid won't hear anything at a game like this, but that dude was way over the top.)

Were you the usher next to the drumline near the 108-208 area last night, btw? If so, thanks for taking the screaming cursing guy in 208 to task. he didn't stop entirely, but at least he toned it down after you (or whoever) yelled at him. (I was in 209 with a 7 year old, and was ready to walk over and smack him - I'm not dumb enough to think the kid won't hear anything at a game like this, but that dude was way over the top.)

Yes I was. I don't always yell at people for cussing. But between the words he used and being able to hear him from where I was, i had to. Totally uncalled for. Especially his reaction to me.

a devils or kings fan?

Yes I was. I don't always yell at people for cussing. But between the words he used and being able to hear him from where I was, i had to. Totally uncalled for. Especially his reaction to me.

Good stuff, thanks again man.

a devils or kings fan?

Devils. One of those ones who seems only to exist to criticize (in this case in a loud and vulgar manner). Yelled and screamed when things weren't going well, don't think he even got out of his seat when the Devils scored.

Good stuff, thanks again man.

Devils. One of those ones who seems only to exist to criticize (in this case in a loud and vulgar manner). Yelled and screamed when things weren't going well, don't think he even got out of his seat when the Devils scored.

o yea, the pathetic type