1. 1. What do you remember most?

• Stephane Richer & Claude Lemieux
    • Niedermayer "end to end" in game 2
    • the crash line
    • Mike Peluso crying on the bench missing his last shift
    • "you're next"
    • Stevens hit on Kozlov
    • McKay's OT goal vs. Boston

It's a tough list. The first 3 all ring very true to me. I think the Nieds one wins for me though since it's presented as just 1 moment and I remember almost every detail of that moment still while I can't remember everything Richer, Lemieux, or Broten did.

Randy McKay was a RW not a center :P

oddly enough... him jumping the boards after the Boston OT winner was my fave moment of that run

well that and the fvck YOU goal by Stevens in Pitt Game 2

Wish they'd put all THOSE games on a DVD *sigh*

It's a tough list. The first 3 all ring very true to me. I think the Nieds one wins for me though since it's presented as just 1 moment and I remember almost every detail of that moment still while I can't remember everything Richer, Lemieux, or Broten did.

Richer made our PP with his shot from the point.

Lemieux's slap shot goal from the point in philly, game 5.

Broten's performance (2goals in game 4) in the finals.

Chambers goal from the point in game 4. (JD's "its a carbon copy" call)

I figured 95 is now 14 - 15 years i nthe past, lets relive some of our memories from our 1st stanley cup!......

I was in the middle east at the time, but I made these little brooms out of wire brushes and straw and left them on all the bunks of the Wings fans. Oh what fun that was. Big time upper for a sh!tty place to be. :koolaid:

Tough poll to choose from.

Had to go with my avatar the Stevens hit on Kozlov. "The shot or hit heard around the world." :P

The Niedermayer end to end goal, Lemieux's slapshot goal from the top of the circle to rip right past Hextall, McKay's OT goal and also thought the big goal by jersey's own Jimmy Dowd was a big goal in the 95' SCF. The "You're Next!" by Stevens looking over to the Detroit bench saying it to Dino Ciccerelli was a great moment too.

Stevens hit on Kozlov was just awesome! Just hearing Thorne and Clement after the hit talking is priceless. LOL!

How sweet was the cartoon after that goal?

I hope they bring back the robots some day...

Anyone notice the bear hold konstintinov (sp) had on lemiux at center ice on Broten's goal? That would be like a 5 minute major these days :lol:

Edited by squishyx

Now I have to go home and watch my old Heaven VHS.

CRASHER is right. That thing needs to be on DVD. With a couple of full games thrown in as extras. Maybe for the 15 year anniversary? Do it LOU!

They made the NYI 4-SCC DVD this past season and was hoping that the same NHL DVD company will be making a Devils DVD of the 3-SCC along with Brodeur's 552 from this past season along with Brodeur's other winning milestones and games. Hopefully it will be out this coming season. The NHL and the DVD company has made it also for the Rangers and some other teams in the past. The Devils are long overdue for their DVD.

What I remember most is not anything from any of the games, but the parking lot parade. I remember Rowdy making a thread about this awhile back and posting the entire story in there.

Actually, I lied, I do remember one thing distinctly better than others from the games: Mike Peluso unable to take his last shifts because he was crying on the bench. That I'll never forget.