GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 5 NJ @ PHI - 5/8/12

RunninWithTheDevil

Destroy them, take the victory in their house, take their manhood from them and leave it in the gutter outside the building. Beat them mercilessly and in every way you can! Eviscerate them in the cruelest way possible and leave them crying!

Also, have fun tonight guys:)

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this one gets ugly ......in the physical, dirty, flyer way

If the Devils are winning late and the Flyers start getting ugly (in demeanor I mean, I expect their play to be ugly all night) expect misconducts to be handed out. The refs won't let it get too out of hand late if it looks like the game is decided. They tossed many flyers at games' end in the Pittsburgh series.

If the Devils are winning late and the Flyers start getting ugly (in demeanor I mean, I expect their play to be ugly all night) expect misconducts to be handed out. The refs won't let it get too out of hand late if it looks like the game is decided. They tossed many flyers at games' end in the Pittsburgh series.

The best thing to do in those types of situations is to stay composed and stay disciplined. Not giving into their stupid antics at the end of a decided game would piss them off more. let's just win this game and show them the door to their own arena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh, would it really be the playoffs without a Devil coming down with food poisoning? Nieuwendyk, Holik, Langenbrunner, now Carter. I think Mogilny was even reported to have had it during his 5pt game against the leafs in 2001.

Edited by '7'

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

ce1c8639490bbec713fd5fbf5183.jpg

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness,

Pete-deboer-bench.jpg

for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

20120501_ajw_se7_093_extra_large.jpg

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

20120204_ilyakovalchuk_braydenschenn_800w__large_660.jpg

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

devils-win-590x453.jpg

• Like 4

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

ce1c8639490bbec713fd5fbf5183.jpg

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness,

Pete-deboer-bench.jpg

for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

20120501_ajw_se7_093_extra_large.jpg

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

20120204_ilyakovalchuk_braydenschenn_800w__large_660.jpg

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

devils-win-590x453.jpg

I felt closer to God reading this than I have in three years at the University of Notre Dame