GDT: Devils @ Leafs 1/12- 7pm EST

dmann422

Devils head to the great white north looking to rake some leaves for a 3 game winning streak. According to tg the lines will probably be the same (7 defensemen) with Cory in net for the 3rd straight game.

Over/under # of times clarkson falls down tonight: 10.

I'm taking the over.

Let's go devils!

Why can't we just use 12 forwards like a normal team? I mean, what's the point of using Gelinas for two shifts in the 1st? We need offense. sh!t is driving me nuts. That being said, LGD!

to me its more Sal and Atrain, may be better defensively but slow as fvck. Toronto's rushes are flying.

gelinas gets caught flat footed just as much as Salvador (with worse defensive mindedness) and zidlicky we all know is prone to risk taking, which can lead to odd man rushes and play into the leaf's speed just as much.

Bottom line is another teams speed can hurt us in more ways than one.

gelinas gets caught flat footed just as much as Salvador (with worse defensive mindedness) and zidlicky we all know is prone to risk taking, which can lead to odd man rushes and play into the leaf's speed just as much.

Bottom line is another teams speed can hurt us in more ways than one.

It's not about getting caught, that happens to every dmen in the league, thing is are you fast enough to catch them up lol