Dainius Zubrus Autograph Signing

In The Game

banner2.png

Guys and Gals we are pleased to announce one of our latest NJ Devil Events... Dainius Zubrus, will be at In The Game Collectibles on April 1st 2010 from 6-8pm...

Tickets are on sale now and we are offering an internet special at just 19.99 for "any item signed"!

Photo Ops with Zubrus and VIP Experience (Limited to only 20 fans!) are also available.

In The Game also offers a mail in option for those unable to attend the event and details are on our website.

Tickets for this signing are very limited!

www.inthegamecollectibles.com

:gd:

Check out NJ Devils Super Ticket! Get a ticket for each of our next 3 events and SAVE!

Upcoming Events

Rod Pelleys 3/24/2010

Jamie Langenbrunner 3/31/2010

Edited by In The Game

Guys just a heads up our VIP Package for all 3 events is about 1/4 sold out already (first 12 hours)! The VIP's are limited to only 20 fans per event! Don't miss out,,, when there gone they are gone!!! See you at the events!

• 2 weeks later...

cant commit to coming, but i am really hoping to make it out. just to make sure i know where im going, coming from the north, this is on the left hand side a little before the best buy plaza right, im somewhat familiar with the area but not positive

cant commit to coming, but i am really hoping to make it out. just to make sure i know where im going, coming from the north, this is on the left hand side a little before the best buy plaza right, im somewhat familiar with the area but not positive

Thats it! were on the corner of Union Ave and rt 35 in Kohls Plaza 5 minutes south of exit 117 on the Parkway. Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.