NFL Week 8

CRASHER

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crusher, are you saying that the only game that's worthing to watch is the Steelers vs Bengals?

hell no :P

I'm saying it has the most potential to be a good game to watch

is this an inside joke or does he really think that's your board name? :)

as far as your "analysis" mostly dead on...but you do realize that next weeks clash of the titans is against two AFC teams and at best would be considered a preview of the AFC championship and not "Super Bowl .5" right? :)

It's his cheap ass skank beer talking :lol:

Yeah I know... but much like back in the 90s when Dallas and SF played it was considered the "real Super Bowl"... peope are calling this Pats/Colts game the same so it's why I called it half a Super Bowl B )

There's just so many BAD teams in football now!! :argh: :argh:

hell no :P

I'm saying it has the most potential to be a good game to watch

Yeah , because the Cinci DEF is so bad, wouldn't surprise me to see FAST WILLIE Running over them... I went on a Bengal forum, and all their fans were like: " YES, WE'RE GOING TO BEAT THE STEELERS, 31-20!!!" I responded.. " BIG WHOOP!! WOOT!, you guys beat the Jets, who are in the bottom worst teams in the NFL.

UNDERDOG: No, I just find it funny, calling Crasher, Crusher... Crusher, sounds better IMO. You sound like a little bastard, big guy, :D

Hey Crasher, change your name for Crusher :)

See the kinda karma you can bring yourself by talking too much sh!t before the game and what cheap beer does to you?? :P

and if you actually KNEW your Devils history you'd know why I use this name instead of having a "u" in there!

See the kinda karma you can bring yourself by talking too much sh!t before the game and what cheap beer does to you?? :P

and if you actually KNEW your Devils history you'd know why I use this name instead of having a "u" in there!

Because of the Crash line, which was... Madden-Holik-McKay.

:P

Well.... The Bengals beat the Jets right? Who have no DEF at all, Neither a CONSISTENT OFF.. And guess what? 38-31 Bengals.

?

Now they're going to face a Fast Willie/Big Ben in good shape, with a questionable O-line vs a Struggling DEF that has to put Geathers to the LB position..Not to say that the DEF, I'm pretty sure are just ashamed of the last game perform they gave vs Broncos..Now, they should rebound vs the Bengals, who are missing the " PUZZLE" of their OFF..Chris Henry.. This guy has the 3rd-tiers Corners Backs vs him, and he could be a number one WR in any other team, which leaves more oppurtinities for Palmer.

How about the Bengals will have to pass, since a the Steelers hadn't allowed a 100yard Rusher for the last. .. 48games? Well, since 2005, vs the Colts and EDGERIN JAMES.

So you think a Struggling O-line/Struggling Rushing, will surpass an healthy DEF ? I don't think so..

The Bengals will play with their heart, same goes for the Steelers, but I have to give the edge to the Steelers.. They are much,much,much healthier than the Bengals are, .. And , if the Steelers were going to face a Healthy Bengal team, then.. The score would be more closer.

31-17 Steelers.

Palmer might still hate the Steelers... But it has been proven, that both teams for the last 2seasons, have won one game on their Opposite home rival.(YUP.)

Now ITS THE TIME TO PUT DOWN THOSE BUNGALS!!

5-2

vs

2-5..

And next WEEK, its tha RAVENS!!!

We have to win both of these games , otherwise, you give a chance for our opposite rivals to bite us in the ass, and burry us for the AFC NORTH TITLE.

See, Lambert would kick your ass, CRASHER!!! :koolaid:

STEEEEELLEEEEERS!

Personally, I'm praying for a good ole fashioned football riot during which the hooligans skeletonize him.

Dude that seriously would be the most amazing moments in sports history!!! :pray: :pray:

Jack Lambert has no knees left at his age and I'd embarrass him with quickness and dexterity :P

Man now I am soooo rooting for the Bengals tomorrow :evil:

WHAT!?!?!?!?!??

BLASHPEMY!

TRAITOR!

JERK!

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

LOOK AT THOSE BUNGALS FANS!

http://boards.bengals.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

!!!!!

Crasher, if you root for tha bungals, I will have to do something that I wouldn't do to you..But I have no choice..I'll come to your house and throw some eggs.

That's it.

:D

Kidding, root for the Bengals... Then I'm sure the Steelers are going to win :evil:

Wow. That was ugly.

NFL: Let's send two teams to an unplayable mud field.

Great job.

Still not an excuse for how poor Coughlin's team played. The playcalling stunk. You couldn't throw on that field for sh!t. At least Jacobs had a good game. Tiki who?

The D couldn't tackle either on that field. Terrible lack of discipline.

Well, it felt like a loss but got to take it and move on and get ready for the big 1st place showdown in two weeks.

Good news for Clown, the Bills are back to 4-4. The bad news is they don't play the Jets anymore :P

As much as I want Clemens to succeed I'm glad Jet fans got what they deserved with that pick late. Yes Chad wasn't any good but at least he didn't make the mistakes that Mangini and Schottenheimer did in the playcalling. Why Thomas Jones isn't used more is an utter mystery.

I do hope Mangini isn't stubborn enough to play Chad again next week though, it'll be an even uglier, deader atmosphere next week in the stadium. You're 1-7, a switch wouldn't be seen as blaming Chad anymore, just give up the ghost already. The Jets aren't even going to make the playoffs at 9-7 really. Just play the kid and be done with it, give him more than half a season.

Edited by Hasan4978

LOL...No wonder they got killed. I kinda thought they could stay in too. :-\

Man, the Jets playcalling is abysmal. You run the ball well with Jones and then abandon him? Wow. Oh. And not going for 4th down inside the Buf 45 was dumb. Where's the guts? Mangenius to Mangina?

Losman did good for Buffalo. Nice throw to Evans for putaway score.

I can't wait until the players and coaches finally get tired of Bill Belicheat and start headhunting the Pats star players....it gets to a point when people will get fed up with the point running...and they'll only have themselves to blame...not saying it's right but it's just bad sportsmanship to do what the Pats are doing and this is coming from someone who has been born and bred to hate the Redskins....

I can't wait until the players and coaches finally get tired of Bill Belicheat and start headhunting the Pats star players....it gets to a point when people will get fed up with the point running...and they'll only have themselves to blame...not saying it's right but it's just bad sportsmanship to do what the Pats are doing and this is coming from someone who has been born and bred to hate the Redskins....