2012 Miami Dolphins Thread

Hi, I'm VALUE!

Huge week this week and so excited for this game! Any Fin fans attending the game and want to tailgate with my group http://www.dolfansnyc.com/2012/10/22/dolfans-nyc-at-the-meadowlands-all-the-info-you-need/
. Word. Be loud and proud. I'd go this week, but they lose every time I see them play the Jets, either at the Meadowlands, or in Miami. Too big a game this week. Not risking it lol. Edited by MadDog2020

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering...did the Jets fans give you guys a hard time? I've been to several Patriots/Jets games through the years and the Jets fans have usually been pretty cool.

Wait, wasn't this a Jests home game? Ross was in the Giants Stadium parking lot?

Yes haha Fergie also showed up , Our tailgate was so huge that it was getting alot of media coverage from south florida, we're on the front of The Dolphins Website too.

Just wondering...did the Jets fans give you guys a hard time? I've been to several Patriots/Jets games through the years and the Jets fans have usually been pretty cool.

They've always given me trouble in the past, But thats what i expect. We had well over 300 people at the tailgate, and in our section.

Edited by estreetcrew3

Good for you guys! With the Ravens being such s relatively young franchise with no long term rivalry with either team I would probably have a challenge getting 100 raven fans including the Saragossa family.
. We've always done a good job of representing at both Giants Stadiums- there are a lot of Dolphins fans in the Tri-State area.

Can't get over that clock management no-no by Joe Philbin. I know it is 4th and 15 and you want the perfect play, but if you keep two timeouts, you can get the ball back with 45 seconds only needing 3 points. With 1 timeout, the game is over with 1:35 or so left.

Meh. Officiating at the end was atrocious.

The secondary cost us this game plain and simple. And the o-line sucked a bag of dicks. Tannehill was decent, no turnovers again which is good, but he missed a couple throws he should have had. All in all though, I can't complain about too much about Tannehill's game today, as he was under siege most of the day thanks to the sh!tty o-line. Jake Long was especially horrible, and is proving we should not pay him anywhere near what he apparently thinks he's worth. The secondary was an absolute sh!t show. Sean Smith was a dumpster fire out there and may have single-handedly cost us the game with his lousy ball skills and stone hands. He and Long should give back their game checks, that's how bad they both were. Frustrating loss, but no time to wallow in the mire as they say. Make sure we take care of business at home next week against a bad Tennessee team.

I was in a noisy bar, but am I correct that the false start at the end of the game was clearly an offside? Also, that was a garbage holding call on the kick return.
. I followed the game on the live gamecast on ESPN.com and the Finheaven game thread on the drive back from Boston today (my dish isn't being re-installed til Wednesday, and there was no way I was making it to the bar in time for a 1:00 kick) so I haven't seen them yet, but by all accounts the false start was horsesh!t and the holding call on the return late was even worse (and that was coming from the people I respect and who I know know the game and offer solid insight over there, and not the yahoo loons that site has crawling around who shouldn't be allowed to watch football by law). I heard the refs were pretty bad today, but it doesn't matter a whole lot when you let the opposing QB throw for 433 and allow them to convert 3rd and longs in pitch and catch fashion. Edited by MadDog2020