NJ Devils Viewing Party: Sussex County Round 2

Quinn01

New_Jersey_Devils_logosmiley.png vs. Montreal_Canadiens_Smiley.png

Sussex Counties Second Viewing Party!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Stadium Bar and Grill - 214 Swartswood Road Fredon, NJ 07860

Game starts at 6PM. Bring your friends and family!

Viewing Party Facebook Event Page

Ali Casserly-Photography will be there giving away a 12X18 photo of Prudential Center Ice from the press box AND a free mini photo session. There will also be more to give away!

Let's Go Devils!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New_Jersey_Devils_logosmiley.png vs. Montreal_Canadiens_Smiley.png

Sussex Counties Second Viewing Party!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Stadium Bar and Grill - 214 Swartswood Road Fredon, NJ 07860

Game starts at 6PM. Bring your friends and family!

Viewing Party Facebook Event Page

Ali Casserly-Photography will be there giving away a 12X18 photo of Prudential Center Ice from the press box AND a free mini photo session. There will also be more to give away!

Let's Go Devils!

Quinn and I are still working on getting some other give aways for that night. My wife will dedicate some of her time for the photo session and we'll have a nice picture of the ice as Quinn mentioned. So far I know we have 10+ people going. I'm working that day but will be ducking out early to get there by 5. If anyone is interested in going please visit the FB event page and set it as maybe or going so we have a general idea of the party size. This will help Quinn to inform Erica from The Stadium of what to expect.

Should be another great time. Last time was sort of an ice breaker. I imagine this time will be alot more interactions between all of us. Oh and NACHOS!!!!

And the Miami Mike's one is team-organized, like the coming up on Tuesday in Hoboken.

Miami Mike's is having a viewing party and if you're closer or more inclined to go to a team driven event I would expect you to go there. For those that are let's say 1-1.5 hours away from Miami Mike's but maybe only 20-30 mins from The Stadium, it just gives them a great option to have a good time watching the game with fellow fans. That's all this is for. We'd never be able to compete with signed sticks and jersey give aways LOL :)

Edited by Coorslight

Unfortunate that most of these viewing parties are all fairly far away. At least an hour. I would like to try and get to some though as I happen to be the only hard core Devils fan I know.

This is the reason Quinn has taken a proactive approach and started his own. Alot of them are far away for some of us, Morris County/Sussex County doesn't get love because understandably there's not as much interest as Bergen County.

I had a blast last time and hope this one will have a better turn out.

Also, if mods don't mind can we get this thread pinned, at least as we get closer? Thanks!

We're only 10 days away. I'd like to do future events at Stadium as the staff was pretty damn awesome last time. I think the more we go there the more they'd be willing to cater to us.

This is the reason Quinn has taken a proactive approach and started his own. Alot of them are far away for some of us, Morris County/Sussex County doesn't get love because understandably there's not as much interest as Bergen County.

I had a blast last time and hope this one will have a better turn out.

Also, if mods don't mind can we get this thread pinned, at least as we get closer? Thanks!

We're only 10 days away. I'd like to do future events at Stadium as the staff was pretty damn awesome last time. I think the more we go there the more they'd be willing to cater to us.

It's not that Morris County isn't getting love. In fact, Bergen County is only getting one this year, and that's not until March 1st. We're trying to do them all over the state instead of only focusing on one location. Unfortunately it's hard to do so many in such a short amount of time. We're pretty booked with at least 4 more this season with a little over 2 months to go.

We are working on more locations and I'll be pushing for a Morris County one WHEN we make the playoffs.

Edited by cj241

It's not that Morris County isn't getting love. In fact, Bergen County is only getting one this year, and that's not until March 1st. We're trying to do them all over the state instead of only focusing on one location. Unfortunately it's hard to do so many in such a short amount of time. We're pretty booked with at least 4 more this season with a little over 2 months to go.

We are working on more locations and I'll be pushing for a Morris County one WHEN we make the playoffs.

I apologize you're correct, poor choice of words as I honestly don't look at which counties they're all in, I just google how far away I am from them.

Edited by Coorslight

Isn't Miami Mike's in Morris County? (or at least pretty darn close to it)

Yes, I just choose not to attend that particular venue for the viewing parties. Also, Stadium is just about the same distance and I prefer that drive over going to East Hanover. To be quite honest, the Roxbury/Rockaway area would be the most ideal location for a Morris County viewing party. That of course is in my own opinion and because of where I live LOL

Yes, I just choose not to attend that particular venue for the viewing parties. Also, Stadium is just about the same distance and I prefer that drive over going to East Hanover. To be quite honest, the Roxbury/Rockaway area would be the most ideal location for a Morris County viewing party. That of course is in my own opinion and because of where I live LOL

Id attend a viewing party in Rockaway. Thats reasonable driving distance. I just dont want to be in the car longer then I am watching the game which seems to be the case for most of these but thats what I get for living up here. haha

LOL, it wouldn't be much of a viewing party without the game on their TVs.

Anyway, I'm considering going.

They have Directv from what I remember so yes they should have NBC Sports. Come hang out I will buy you a beer. Promise! LOL

Give aways so far will include:

12x18 of arena from press box. Only issue was when the picture was taken the arena was dark so may try a black and white photo with some red. We'll figure it out.

My wife will give a free mini photo session.

She'll also be taking some pics of anyone in Devils gear and will send you free pictures (Limit 1 per person) Sorry had to do it lol

We're also gonna get a couple shirts and other stuff to give out. Obviously no promises but we're gonna do best we can.

Thanks Quinn again for setting this up.

No problem. I know that I would want someone to set it up in an area closer to me or for some of your more easy to access if they could. It should be even more fun this time around and I hope to see more people. Its always a good time to have a good amount of equally passionate fans in one room.

I hope to see you some of you there!