@LAKings take a swipe at New Jersey

SegaDevil

I could really care less what their twitter says. Does anyone even take twitter seriously?

I thought Twitter was the new Wikipedia? Everything on there is some sort of eternal truth that all must hear and obey.... Until some twit posts some other garbage a fraction of a second later and then you've got a new eternal truth for a few seconds or milliseconds.

Wow, guys (especially Gata above). Its a SCF - and the LAK are there for the first time in ages - of course there has to be some trash talk.

Did people really expect LA to twitter respectful messages sharing how much they think NJD has a winning tradition of hockey over their own team?

Sure most folks only realized that the have a hockey team once the Lakers were put out of the picture, and sure some people would just assume put Kobe on skates, but are they not allowed to root for their team and hate the opposition - isn't that what makes a great series?

Hrmph hrumph... my my DinLA., this is the Stanley Cup Finals.. err hem hehm ... did you really expect the NJ Devils board to not amuse themselves with a little trash talk? Why, that would be like expecting me not to get get my puffed up self on here and chide you for not allowing fans to be fans especially on the privacy of their own fan board. That IS what makes a great series, no?

Hrmph hrumph... my my DinLA., this is the Stanley Cup Finals.. err hem hehm ... did you really expect the NJ Devils board to not amuse themselves with a little trash talk? Why, that would be like expecting me not to get get my puffed up self on here and chide you for not allowing fans to be fans especially on the privacy of their own fan board. That IS what makes a great series, no?

Exactly - its expected- this is what makes the series great.

Are we all douche bags - yes! and all of you are Snooki's and "the Situations"!

Eh... oh! :giggle:

Sure, @LAKings is run by some social media firm that is paid big bucks to be funny and outlandish

Actually, it's run by a couple of Kings employees. From Puck Daddy:

Hankins (@DewayneHankins) is the director of digital media for the Los Angeles Kings. Along with digital media coordinator Pat Donahue (@patatack), they run the @LAKings Twitter feed that's become a sensation during the postseason.

Is there anything you've said in this thread that's correct?