NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

Felix needs to latch into that starters job and make Tomlin never want to give the rock to anyone else.... or everyone else needs to get hurt again. Either scenario is possible.  :thumbsup:

Upon further review (and not realizing the D/ST that I was going to take is gone)

the Marauders look forward to cheering for Greg Schianos D/ST to lead the way to the top of the Pile like the old days!

Rebecca1.jpg

I didn't even realize I was up... but except for the last 2 rounds, I've been on the ball, so I think I'm not going to be in the bottom 2 (or top 2) in terms of draft time.

Also I'm going to Vail Wednesday morning for vacation, will hopefully be available most of the time, but haven't really planned the trip yet, so not sure if there will be long droughts of phone usage, will text with Scott. But definitely not working, so will totally be more free than normal.

As for my pick I'm going to go with the GB Def.

VALUE's had some pretty long waits too, but it stands out less because he gets the double-pick.  I always figured it'd be slow on Labor Day weekend...just over two rounds of picks left with just over three days left, hopefully it won't be that hard to finish even with this group :lol:

VALUE's had some pretty long waits too, but it stands out less because he gets the double-pick.  I always figured it'd be slow on Labor Day weekend...just over two rounds of picks left with just over three days left, hopefully it won't be that hard to finish even with this group :lol:

I'm using every second of allotted time for my last two picks. Hope y'all have comfy chairs!