DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

As crazy as it sounds...this is a statement game from the fans perspective. The players must be gassed from playing so many tight games, being forced to play perfect for two months. And it has to be demoralizing to them that they aren't getting much closer in the standings. Time for the fans to bring it like they have never brought at The Rock before. Time for the fans to let the players know that THEY BELIEVE! Hopefully this section can set the tone for the players and the rest of the fans in the building. Bring it guys and gals.

Edited by devilsrule33

The game is tomorrow, BE READY TO BE LOUD, STAND AND WEAR YOUR DEVILS RED!

Also don't forget to bring your BELIEVE signs and that goes for anyone who is coming to the game tomorrow, I don't care what section you are in.

I don't think I can print them out for myself (and those with me). Will anyone be printing out a bunch and handing out extras?

Just had this suggestion thrown out there, what does everyone think of doing the chant "WE Believe" instead of "I Believe" Let me know your thoughts.

I think "I Believe" sounds cooler. It's like a personal pledge that everyone takes.

We need a Red Man.. I'm considering it but my gf would definitely shoot me..

I suppose that I should mention this now while the suggestion is out, but I've somewhat been working on a costume. Can't say more than that at the moment. I'm actually waiting on a couple of final pieces first, so if they arrive in the coming week expect a "debut" at the next Supporter game (not a guarantee/promise to be honest). >_> Besides, creepy spandex is creepy.

I suppose that I should mention this now while the suggestion is out, but I've somewhat been working on a costume. Can't say more than that at the moment. I'm actually waiting on a couple of final pieces first, so if they arrive in the coming week expect a "debut" at the next Supporter game (not a guarantee/promise to be honest). >_> Besides, creepy spandex is creepy.

I can't wait to see what you show up as, that would be awesome if you have it ready for the 18th.

I do want to thrown in a last minute chant suggestion. I was thinking we could try Everywhere We Go. What do people think?

Here's what I have in mind for it just so that people are aware. :P

Everywhere we go

People want to know

Who we are

So we tell them

We are the Devils

The red hot Devils

We are the Devils

The red hot Devils

[Finish with LGD]

I like it Deev, lead the way with that tonight, it should catch on easily though. The more new chants we get going the better, as long as it doesn't contain cursing start it.

I'm also bringing a decently long "WE BELIEVE!" banner tonight that I'm going to need a bunch of people to hold in whichever row. I figure we can hold it up just before the guys come out for the game.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I know you guys got a great "Believe" chant going, and you should definitely keep doing it, but it will probably be impossible for the entire arena to catch on. So maybe at times a simple "We Believe *clap clap clap clap clap*" or "We're Not Finished *clap clap clap clap clap*" Again very simple, but easy to spread around the entire stadium and get the players to hear. Maybe it becomes a staple at the rest of the remaining home games.

I know you guys got a great "Believe" chant going, and you should definitely keep doing it, but it will probably be impossible for the entire arena to catch on. So maybe at times a simple "We Believe *clap clap clap clap clap*" or "We're Not Finished *clap clap clap clap clap*" Again very simple, but easy to spread around the entire stadium and get the players to hear. Maybe it becomes a staple at the rest of the remaining home games.

Are you coming to the game tonight? There's been numerous good new chant ideas thrown out there and I've been just telling the people who thought of them to start them at the game and if it works everyone will catch on and do it.