WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results?

Or for that matter, matches?

I didn't even realize it was Wrestlemania weekend. It was outdoors this year, right?

JBL beat Finlay in a delightfully brutal stiff fest that wasn't long enough

CM Punk won maybe the best Money in the Bank match since the first one with about 10 HOLY sh!t moments (like Carlito's face when Shelton flipped off the ladder onto that ladder which shattered on the floor!)

Kane owned Chavo to win the ECW title in less time then his world title reign was!

DAVE beat Umanga in a blah but ok match

HBK beat Flair to end his career (nice touch by HBK to mumble SORRY as he nailed the Jesus Kick!)

Randy Orton pinned Cena after a kick/wham/pedigree by HHH got him KICKED TO THE FACE

the playboy whores won the bathroom break match

Big Show got knocked out by gangsta brass knucks from Mayweather in what was a crazy brawl

and Mean Mark the Funeral Guy pinned Edge when i was too busy bullsh!tting with the Hooter Girl :P

Best Mania since 21 if you ask me

How many friggin times can the Nature Boy get his career ended before he GOES AWAY!? geez.

I can't believe they allowed mayweather to beat bigshow.

Bigshows' fist is bigger then Mayweathers head!!! bigshowmayweatherli3.jpg

Flair is done as a wrestler

he may stick around as some kind of manager or spokesman now

but he's Ric Flair... it's like Gretzky trying to coach but in a more likeable way

I would have posted something about WrestleMania but I went down to Orlando for the week and I attended the Hall of Fame ceremony and WrestleMania. I sat front row and had a blast at WrestleMania, other than the bunnymania match and batista-umaga everything else was pretty damn good. I'll post some pictures whenever I get the chance to.

I would have posted something about WrestleMania but I went down to Orlando for the week and I attended the Hall of Fame ceremony and WrestleMania. I sat front row and had a blast at WrestleMania, other than the bunnymania match and batista-umaga everything else was pretty damn good. I'll post some pictures whenever I get the chance to.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Y'all have to get over WWE and TNA and what ever. I got over that when I was 10, its all staged and its all fake.

oh... my... god.... I so .....see.... the.... light.... silly me enjoying something that I enjoyed for like almost 30 years because it's FUN

but then again for a "fake" sport it's amazing the injury toll, the surgery count and number of people who die before age 50 because of the sick toll the life and attempt to stay healthy enough to compete brings

so... hooray to your ignorant statement B )

Y'all have to get over WWE and TNA and what ever. I got over that when I was 10, its all staged and its all fake.

OMG WHAT THE fvck. IT'S STAGED AND FAKE???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :evilcry:

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON. WHAT'S NEXT HUH? ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME SANTA CLAUS IS FAKE AS WELL?

• 2 weeks later...

Heh.............. Vince Got rick Roll'ed on Raw. Serves him right. People are tuning out the WWE in droves. They got a 3.0. To quote someone on Crazymax message board...... "Vince can't even pay people to watch his sh!t anymore."

And to quote someone else on Crazymax message board:

HEY VINCE!!!:

633325462873135493.jpg

Why do we need to get over it? By that logic, people should get over christmas since that's staged too. Complete with fake Santa Claus' in the mall. I mean hey, we all found out that Santa Claus was our parents when we were little. Perhaps 10? Btw, don't take this part of my post too seriouisly as I don't want to offend anyone that celebrates it. I was just making a point!!!

And "all fake"...... What does that even mean? Are you saying these Wrestlers that are on the road almost 365 days a year don't get injured or it doesn't take it's toll on their body's?

I found out Wrestling was fake at around 8 years old in 1991. So I immediately thought everything was fake, but then as I grew older I learned more about the business, and turns out it's not all "fake".

I think the good Wrestling fans that post here on NJDevs know what i'm talking about.

I mean, I don't get the same enjoyment out of it like I used to. (No NWA/WCW, UWF, WCCW, GWF, ECW no competition etc.)

But I still care about it, and I want to see it succeed. (only if done right)

I know Wrestling is a sleazy business, but it's also fun.

JMO

Edited by 94Obsession

Speaking of done right if anyone wants to see two GOOD hours of wrestling

catch the impact re-run Saturday Night

SERIOUSLY

Joe vs Kaz

LAX vs Roode and Storm (ok it has a Dusty finish but still)

and two X-Cup Prelim matches that took the TNA clock back three years!!!

WATCH IT!!!

I got bored of wrestling, i used to love it during the NHL Lockout.. but now i get so bored of it.. I used to watch both WWE and TNA, I liked TNA better.. WWE was always too predictable with their storylines and outcome of matches.. plus TNA had better wrestling, overall

WWE = more drama

TNA = more wrestling

Its probably the same today

I got bored of wrestling, i used to love it during the NHL Lockout.. but now i get so bored of it.. I used to watch both WWE and TNA, I liked TNA better.. WWE was always too predictable with their storylines and outcome of matches.. plus TNA had better wrestling, overall

WWE = more drama

TNA = more wrestling

Its probably the same today

TNA took a MAJOR step back since they added Kurt Angle

there's been constant on-air drama between Kurt and Karen Angle (think McManon/Helmsley era level... but at least now it's leading to an epic Angle/AJ Styles Feud, which I am praying becomes AJ Styles vs Awesome Kong)... and Vince Russo's booking seems to finally taking a step back as the X-Cup Previews this week were some AMAZING wrestling as was Samoa Joe vs Kazarian for the TNA Title this week!!

Now if only the PPVs delivered as much!!! :pray:

OK OK OK

who else thought and accused the evil ghost of Chris Benoit as being the one who sent the Raw set upon Vince WITH GREAT VENGEANCE??? :P

(OK I'm a sick man and going to hell anyway.... so fvck it!!)

CHECK THIS OUT, A WRESTLING THREAD! I didn't know we had this topic in this forum. Good to see I still got some grappler buddies to talk with on NJDevs. I guess I'll throw some of my opinions into the hat to let you all know where I stand.

I'm a wrestling junky, been a fan since '85. (WWF all the way) 1988-92 = my fav time. Loved the Monday Night Wars era, when wrestling was pop'culture (1996 - 2001) WCW & ECW kicked. Very sad to see them both gone.

Raw kicked ass tonight. Glad to see Rey & Show back on Monday night. Absolutely loved the end, esspecially when Trips broke kayfabe and came to Vinces' side. It was very reminisent of when the N.A.O. pushed the dumpster w/Funk & Foley inside. Work/Shoot angles are the best.

PS

*END THE ROSTER SPLIT! MERGE THE WORLD TITLES! SCRAP ECW BRAND ALLTOGETHER! ...that is all

*TNA rules! In 5 years will be what WCW once was. Now go get Goldberg an redo the streak again, then get Bret and bring back the Foundation.

Well the WWECW brand is a joke

but I hope it goes back to being the AAA league for Raw and Smackdown so we can see up and comers on it (no more Kanes and Big Shows and Mark Henry's on the show PLEASE.... let Matt Hardy be the vet on the show and let him work with the big time talent there)

HHH will not stay on Smackdown... it's bad for the company and disaster for Edge (more so if Cena wins the WWE Title back to Raw Sunday, which could happen)

and it hoses the Kennedy/Kennedy vs Edge feud I am looking forward to (as well as the MVP Face Turn)

DAVE is turning heel and damn he needs too!!

And poor Jericho... stuck on Raw when he was the PERFECT guy to feud with Edge also :argh: :argh:

WWECW :giggle: I like that

I was actually behind the ECW idea at first, when the brand had guys like RVD, Funk, & Sabu. But then they just ruined it. I would've liked to see them turn SmackDown into WCW Nitro. That would've at least made more sence in the Heavyweight Title. Instead having a Smackdown World title, and a Raw World title under the WWE umbrella. :yucky:

As for Edge, I heard he was going to TNA. I go to www.rajah.com for all my wrestling news/rumors, (very credible, been goin since '96) and I remember reading a few weeks ago that his contract w/WWE ends in September. -Then I found this shoot interview w/Kurt Angle on youtube:

At the 05:21 point of the interview, he says; "I probably shouldn't be talking about this, but we're (TNA) probably going to sign another big name superstar from them (WWE) very soon. All I can say is that he's very good, he's young, and he's been a former World Champion." - Kurt Angle. Besides Edge, I've been trying to figure out who he's talking about that fits all the clues. Oh well, guess we'll find out soon enough.

the guy he was hinting at was Lashley BTW (BLACK LESNAR!!!!!)

TNA needs to focus on the talent they have, stop wasting money on Sting and go FORWARD

(Carlito would be an awesome addition though)

A better source for wrestling info (I gave up on rajah years ago when I got spyware INFESTED from them)

www.lordsofpain.net

and

wrestling.insidepulse.com (great articles and reviews)

The worst thing ever to happen to WWE--the purchasing of WCW. They just destroyed the business because there was no competition anymore.

This is so so so true

TNA can't and probably will never be able to compete on that level

so in a way... AOL killed pro wrestling, since they were the ones pulling the strings on TNT and TBS air waves back then

This is so so so true

TNA can't and probably will never be able to compete on that level

so in a way... AOL killed pro wrestling, since they were the ones pulling the strings on TNT and TBS air waves back then

Things I like about WWE

1. CMON Maria, Kelly Kelly & Mickie James

2. CMON Hornswoggle McMahon

3. CMON Boogeyman

4. Tables Ladders and Chairs Matches

5. When Carlito Spits Apples in your face.. CMON CARLITO

Things I don't like about WWE

1. Vickie Guerrero in a wheel chair. CMON EXPOSING EDDIE

2. Rey Mysterio's contact lenses .. CMON FREAKY EYES

3. John Morrison CMON OVER CONFIDENT METRO

4. Beth Phoenix CMON GLAMAZON

5. Dave Batista's Bazooka Entry when his Pyrotechnics go off CMON ROIDRAGE!

Edited by CMONBRENT