NHL announces 2014-2015 draft order

SeanMac16

i don't get how this is news. and im not just ripping on this thread, this is on the nhl.com's front page today.  Didn't we all know the order immediately after the lottery??

EDIT: ah, nevermind. forgot conditional draft picks depend on playoffs, etc

Edited by Onddeck

I just thought I'd make a thread on it since I haven't made one in over a year and its news that I feel we can have a discussion about. I mean I may just be overlooking something or not thinking but how is it that we end up behind the Stanley cup winners?

I just thought I'd make a thread on it since I haven't made one in over a year and its news that I feel we can have a discussion about. I mean I may just be overlooking something or not thinking but how is it that we end up behind the Stanley cup winners?

Uh... Because we had our 1st round pick taken away in the Kovalchuk penalty and the league decided to award us the 30th pick this year to alleviate the original penalty. This isn't really news at all bro, no offense or anything... Edited by MadDog2020

Why do I feel like I'm getting a attitude from everyone who posts toward me? As for the penalty I totally forgot about that and thank you for reminding me that all I was looking for and what's not news the draft order? Cuz ondeck said this wasn't news cuz it's on the NHL page like this is the first thread to feature something that may be on the NHL website? I feel like I'm getting hazed for starting a thread because I don't post too often

Why do I feel like I'm getting a attitude from everyone who posts toward me? As for the penalty I totally forgot about that and thank you for reminding me that all I was looking for and what's not news the draft order? Cuz ondeck said this wasn't news cuz it's on the NHL page like this is the first thread to feature something that may be on the NHL website? I feel like I'm getting hazed for starting a thread because I don't post too often

you have to take things said with a grain of salt 

most people are just busting a little

some people think they know everything 

who gives a sh!t what other people say, this is a forum, a place where people post their ideas and opinions, and these people have the luxury of hiding behind their computers via the internet

• Like 1